I was kicked from my alliance today after being in the top 10 for the contribution in bg

Thokk150Thokk150 Member Posts: 89
As the title says I am not looking at the rewards now or are they going to come anyways, because I grinded really hard and they kicked me on the last day, will I get them?

Comments

• Drharkanon0Drharkanon0 Member Posts: 29
    You can send a ticket to tecnic support
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,308 ★★★★★

• Justcause102Justcause102 Member Posts: 141
    What was the alliance name?
  • PacemanPaceman Member Posts: 17
    Did they give you a reason for the kick?
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

I asked a member of your alliance why they kicked you, but I haven't heard anything yet.

• Justcause102Justcause102 Member Posts: 141
    edited October 2023

• Thokk150Thokk150 Member Posts: 89
    First of all, damn I have no idea how you managed to find the alliance but yes, I was kicked because for personal reasons(a friend got sent to the hospital) I couldn't finish my path in aq and I couldn't even warn them. It had been a few days where I would finish my path late because of other personal issues. So it wasn't coming out of nowhere but also I did participate a lot in the bg event and wars, for which I'm not going to see any rewards at all, even though I spent time and resources to grind for them. The main problem is that I was kicked from the ally and all the group chats immediately after aq ended and I wouldn't know the reason why if I didn't contact the leader.
    So yeah kinda pissed about the whole situation
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Chump150 said:

First of all, damn I have no idea how you managed to find the alliance but yes, I was kicked because for personal reasons(a friend got sent to the hospital) I couldn't finish my path in aq and I couldn't even warn them. It had been a few days where I would finish my path late because of other personal issues. So it wasn't coming out of nowhere but also I did participate a lot in the bg event and wars, for which I'm not going to see any rewards at all, even though I spent time and resources to grind for them. The main problem is that I was kicked from the ally and all the group chats immediately after aq ended and I wouldn't know the reason why if I didn't contact the leader.

I don't agree with how they handled it, but you not completing AQ path and not telling them is enough to get kicked.

Everyone's got personal stuff going on, but to play the game and be part of an alliance is a commitment. If you don't fulfill your side of commitment, it's justified when the other side take action.

Chump150 said:

I don't agree with how they handled it, but you not completing AQ path and not telling them is enough to get kicked.

Everyone's got personal stuff going on, but to play the game and be part of an alliance is a commitment. If you don't fulfill your side of commitment, it's justified when the other side take action.
    And that's why I feel that the kick was totally justified, the only thing I'm kinda salty about is that the aq was 100% explored even without me completing my path(from which only 1 fight was missing) and I got kicked immediately after aq ended without any closure of sorts (I was banned from all chat rooms so I had to search for the id of the leader and explain the situation to him. The other thing is that I will not see anything for my commitment in war and bgs, for which I grinded constantly and was in the top 10 contributions.
    So in short I understand the kick, I don't get why I should be banned without communication immediately after the infraction
    More so when bgs event ended yesterday so I wpuld need like 3 more days in the ally to get everything and then be on my way
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Chump150 said:

Chump150 said:

And that's why I feel that the kick was totally justified, the only thing I'm kinda salty about is that the aq was 100% explored even without me completing my path(from which only 1 fight was missing) and I got kicked immediately after aq ended without any closure of sorts (I was banned from all chat rooms so I had to search for the id of the leader and explain the situation to him. The other thing is that I will not see anything for my commitment in war and bgs, for which I grinded constantly and was in the top 10 contributions.
    So in short I understand the kick, I don't get why I should be banned without communication immediately after the infraction

Your Solo Event Rewards should be way more juicy anyway if the others of your Alli were slacking in BG and you were one of the biggest contributors.
    So there is no way to get them, even by rejoining the ally?
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    Chump150 said:

So there is no way to get them, even by rejoining the ally?

No, Try to communicate with support and explain the situation. You might get Alliance BG rank rewards.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    It was garbage to kick you before rewards AQ or not. Hope you get them and hope the alliance folds lol