You stole morbius

TofifiTofifi Member Posts: 26
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Kabam let me buy first 2 platinum passes. When it was time to buy the 3rd, I had no button to click. Therefore now I have 2 morbius stamps. Kabam’s policy is upsetting me. I have no will to proceed with the game. It feels like they are just milking money in their way. In other case they wouldn’t let me buy first 2 platinum passes. And all tickets that I sent I got the same result: sanctions. Where were sanctions when I purchased first 2 passes?
And I’m 100% sure Kabam will very quickly close this discussion and ban me.

Comments

• DragonBoiiDragonBoii Member Posts: 12
    The window to buy the pass ended 26 mins ago
  • TofifiTofifi Member Posts: 26

I was checking it for the whole month, mate
  • PungapooPungapoo Member Posts: 28
    Can’t buy the pass late. Safer to buy early since they close it once the last day passed. Id assume you didn’t try it yesterday since your posting about it now once the pass has ended
    Pungapoo said:

Can’t buy the pass late. Safer to buy early since they close it once the last day passed. Id assume you didn’t try it yesterday since your posting about it now once the pass has ended

As I said, I was checking right from the first day of the 3rd cycle
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Sadly, if it's sanctions, I think there is very little Kabam can do for you. Most likely Canadian(or wherever) law in that case

I assume you're also unable to buy unit bundles?

Sadly, if it's sanctions, I think there is very little Kabam can do for you. Most likely Canadian(or wherever) law in that case

I assume you're also unable to buy unit bundles?

Yes, I’m not able. I wasn’t worry if I couldn’t get first 2 passes
  • PungapooPungapoo Member Posts: 28
    Tofifi said:

Pungapoo said:

What do you mean checking? If you mean checking to see if you were able to buy it since the first day of the 3rd pass and it wasn’t there it’s really on you isn’t it? Not the games fault If you don’t report the issue until the pass has expired?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,219 ★★★★★
    If you were checking all month and still didn't buy it I don't feel bad for you at all
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    Tofifi said:

I was checking it for the whole month, mate
    Why wouldn't you contact support when the 2nd phase ended?
    Pungapoo said:

Tofifi said:

Pungapoo said:

What do you mean checking? If you mean checking to see if you were able to buy it since the first day of the 3rd pass and it wasn’t there it’s really on you isn’t it? Not the games fault If you don’t report the issue until the pass has expired?
    I sent first ticket on the
    obsidiman said:

OP (at 1 a.m.): "I don't understand why I can't buy food at McDonald's. I don't care for their policies and I'll no longer be eating here."

Multiple helpful forum folks: "Well McDonald's closed at midnight. You can't buy food there after the restaurant is closed."

OP: "That's not right. I check the operating hours on the door every day when I go there for lunch."

The window to buy the platinum pass has passed. You missed it. That's the fact and it's 100% correct. You're welcome to deny it until you're red in the face, but that's what it is.

Haha. Read comments first, bro
  • GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 ★★
    Real question - Why didnt you buy all 3 up front instead of each month? My understanding is that it was cheaper to do it that way, but I could be remembering wrong.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 582 ★★★★
    GoingBack said:

Real question - Why didnt you buy all 3 up front instead of each month? My understanding is that it was cheaper to do it that way, but I could be remembering wrong.

You’re correct. You saved money buying the bundle.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,219 ★★★★★
    GoingBack said:

You saved like $5 or something iirc
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    I didnt stole morbius