Options

Platinum track bug???

So I just now completed my last two objectives... before completing them, day 27 was next up and day 28 would finish it. But after completing both objectives, I was given no rewards and instead the calendar just turned the final two days grey. Tell me this is being fixed...

Comments

• Options
    DrakeDrake Posts: 101
    Not only that...I just noticed I had a completed mini booster I hadn't claimed. Just claimed it, chose 2 platinum days.. gave me nothing. Still showing me as grayed out 1 day before the last Morbius stamp. Anyone else seeing this kinda thing? It's like the event just decided I should be halted 1 day short and is not counting anything that takes me beyond it... getting pretty stressed here folks.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,055 ★★★★★
    Event is over
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    You should’ve finished the track before the event finished. There was plenty of time and quite a few boosters to get you over the finish line in time.
  • Options
    Huh? It says it ends in 18 hours...
  • Options
    edited October 2023

An hour ago it showed me 2 days available to me, I had two objectives available to complete within 18.5hrs, and I completed them and instead of getting the days, the grayed out days moved forward... how is it finished???
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Drake said:

An hour ago it showed me 2 days available to me, I had two objectives available to complete within 18.5hrs, and I completed them and instead of getting the days, the grayed out days moved forward... how is it finished???

You’re looking at the objective which is probably a bug. The actual timer for the event is on the left hand side. There’s no timer in your screenshot because the event is over.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    Access ends, but the Event ended one day ago … it was the same both previous Tracks. The last last day you still get an objective but that isn’t counted.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    And that sounds reasonable to you guys? Every day throughout the course of the event, if you miss an objective, a day at the end greys out showing that you can no longer reach that day without buying extras or completing a boost event. That was how it worked for the entire event...EXCEPT for the last two days apparently. At the point where day 28 was no longer achievable (24 hours before the end of the event), it should have grayed out. But it didn't, making it clear that I still had time to finish. If that's not how it works,, then that was as clear as mud and is tantamount to tricking those of us with extremely busy lives who need every spare moment of our time to miss out on purpose. 3 months of effort taken away because the way the event calendar worked the whole time changed at the very end. Step back and don't be a Kabam symp for a second and admit the way they handled this event with the grayed out days not reflecting accurately, was wrong.

And I don't know what the guy who brought up the timer is doing... is he trolling me or trying g to get a rise? The timer is exactly where you described it in my screenshot showing almost 18 hours remaining...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,063 ★★★★★
    Drake said:

And that sounds reasonable to you guys? Every day throughout the course of the event, if you miss an objective, a day at the end greys out showing that you can no longer reach that day without buying extras or completing a boost event. That was how it worked for the entire event...EXCEPT for the last two days apparently. At the point where day 28 was no longer achievable (24 hours before the end of the event), it should have grayed out. But it didn't, making it clear that I still had time to finish. If that's not how it works,, then that was as clear as mud and is tantamount to tricking those of us with extremely busy lives who need every spare moment of our time to miss out on purpose. 3 months of effort taken away because the way the event calendar worked the whole time changed at the very end. Step back and don't be a Kabam symp for a second and admit the way they handled this event with the grayed out days not reflecting accurately, was wrong.

And I don't know what the guy who brought up the timer is doing... is he trolling me or trying g to get a rise? The timer is exactly where you described it in my screenshot showing almost 18 hours remaining...

Skill issue
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Drake said:

Skill issue
    People like you are why these forums are nightmare to have to come to. Calling out bad customer service gets you jailed, but juvenile taunting like this is A-OK.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Drake said:

ahmynuts said:

Drake said:

Skill issue
    People like you are why these forums are nightmare to have to come to. Calling out bad customer service gets you jailed, but juvenile taunting like this is A-OK.
    It's not bad customer service if you weren't paying attention
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,063 ★★★★★
    Drake said:

ahmynuts said:

Drake said:

Skill issue
    Not being able to understand how the event works isn't poor customer service
  • Options

Drake said:

This is the timer I was talking about. It’s always been there telling you how much time you have left for that month’s pass. The other timer on the bottom is a different one just showing how long you have for access. You claim to have done this for 3 months but you act like you don’t even know how it works. There were *at least* 4 booster events to help you get 2 additional days per event, so even if you missed 8 days, you still could’ve gotten the last token with those booster events. I get that you’re angry and lashing out but you should direct some of that anger towards yourself and stop being rude to other people that are explaining how it works.
    Ah, I didn't realize there was another separate timer there. I genuinely thought you were messing with me since it didn't occur to you to point out there IS a timer there, it's just not the timer that mattered . I apologize for thinking you were being a troll. It did seem that way. I used the approaching graying out days as my timer... as a day would grey out, I'd know I had that many days less to get done. When it got down to two days not grayed out and 2 events banked to finish before the platinum timer ran out I knew I was covered. But apparently not. The advancing grayed out days worked that way for all but the final days. Any way you slice it, that part of it was misleading. I get it now. And I realize how good it makes most of the kids here feel to call someone dumb so I'll try to remind myself that this is all they've got and not blame them.

To you and only you, thanks for genuinely trying to explain, and then clarifying.