**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is community say on new store UI!!!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
As new UI is live for store section . As per me I like the old one. But in new UI it is kinda confusing because unit store is mixed up with Normal store.

Also it is taking too time to search where you want purchase like loyalty, glory store because of so many options. I know there is a lot of effort is been done by kabam for this change to make use experience better. I would really appreciate it, but it is not doing as intended.

I prefer old one..guys plz share your inputs too. Bcoz community should decide what they prefer in this game. UI should be as per community experience.

Cc @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    I wanted to start poll in this but i wasn't able to do that. It failed 2 times.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    Terrible
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I like it. It’s done, no reason to drag out a debate. You’ll get used to it.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    How about the community say on starting a duplicate thread instead of scrolling through a page or two to see if the question has already been asked?
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Avnish said:

I wanted to start poll in this but i wasn't able to do that. It failed 2 times.

Did it for you
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    pony and trap ui. do not like 0/10
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    It is poorly done and could use a rework.
  • Options
    Its new. I dont like it.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Still haven’t it
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,997 ★★★★★

Still haven’t it

Lucky
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yet more broken releases. Missing cores, missing platinum pool crystals, and the unique currencies (glory/loyalty/etc) don't stay locked on the display any more when you are in their respective store sections the way they used to for most of them in the old store.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I would like my class mastery cores to still exist thus I don’t like it. At least make it an option to change in settings or something.
  • Options
    hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
    i prefer the old one but i don’t mind the new one. doesn’t make a difference which one we have tbh so i could care less
  • Options
    I haven't got the new one yet, new one looks better
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 471 ★★★
    It's cool but I don't have it on my account yet. My bro and I share the same device. When I log into my account, the store is the same, when he logs into his, it's the new updated version. Only problem we had with it was that when my bro got enough shards for his first 7* we couldn't find the discounted 7* until we realized it was like under the Sigil Market thing.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    Steps of Change :- Denial, Adoption, Acceptance
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    I also still don't have it
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    I say it's a silent nerf, clearly it is.
  • Options
    AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 225
    I don't see the 7* crystal for 10K shards anymore???
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,997 ★★★★★
    (CR7) said:

I don't see the 7* crystal for 10K shards anymore???

It's in the black iso store tab for some reason
  • Options
    Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax say something on this new store changes. You know most of the summoners don't like it then why kabam is imposing wierd changes in this game.

I know some of the summoners like the new store. But atleast give us a option see which ever store we want see. If anyone want to see new store they can choose from the settings. You can add some button on this s screen to choose the store UI

Please do something on it.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    How about learning how to search instead of thinking this far into it, you're the first person wondering what everyone thinks of the store. There's a plethora of existing threads on it already.

That said... Too much scrolling. Don't like the combined alliance one with glory and loyalty. I the end, they'll do what they want to do, and don't care what we all think. I'm of the belief that developers are like engineers and think things are cool, but don't really use the product/service so don't fully get what might be cool/good theoretically doesn't carry over to real world use.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Visuals are better but I would prefer it horizontal as it was and not vertical.
    Now it leaves less room for the items shown than before.
    Also Inventory is horizontal and keeping some consistency would be good.
    And last but not least, I was used to the horizontal UI 🙂