**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fix the controls please!

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
The control inputs are getting worse again! Come on kabam! You want our money but you don’t want to listen to us. I’m a very unhappy paying customer! If the controls worked better I’d be happy! So fix the GD controls

Comments

• Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 152 ★★
    This has been brought up a lot in other discussions. Reality is controls are fine, it’s frame rate issues and lag that are the actual problem which cause the input/control issues. That combined with ever present never altered in all of MCOC existence super juiced AI and there you go.

I recall one day about a week ago, when it felt like the game had rewound like 4 years. The AI was still doing its thing. But the game was running butter smooth. I did lots of content that day as I knew it was going to change and it did. Maybe it was just a dream lol.
  • Options
    И что же делать, играть с таким управлением почти не реально, у нас весь союз жалуется, на отсутствие нормального блока и уклона. Жалобы в тех. поддержку не дают ничего. Меня вообще забанили, за то что писал по этой проблеме. Как играть?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,670 ★★★★★
    Ramzes4 said:

И что же делать, играть с таким управлением почти не реально, у нас весь союз жалуется, на отсутствие нормального блока и уклона. Жалобы в тех. поддержку не дают ничего. Меня вообще забанили, за то что писал по этой проблеме. Как играть?

Whats your device
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Ramzes4 said:

Whats your device
    Зачем тебе мое устройство, если я написал что у всего союза такие проблемы? Мне устройства всего союза может потом перечислять сюда?
  • Options
    Ramzes4Ramzes4 Posts: 9
    edited October 2023
    Я так понимаю смысла тут нет что то писать, играйте так, сливайте, тратьте ресурсы, всем пофигу, какая то раскадровка опаздывает, и все решили, а делать никто не будет ничего. Форум огонь просто.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    Ramzes4 said:

Я так понимаю смысла тут нет что то писать, играйте так, сливайте, тратьте ресурсы, всем пофигу, какая то раскадровка опаздывает, и все решили, а делать никто не будет ничего. Форум огонь просто.

I agree, kabam doesn’t care about us. Just there money. A lot of people have proof the control inputs are messed up and they don’t do a dang thing about. Why? Because we all dumb enough to keep letting treat us like we don’t matter more then their money.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Ramzes4 said:

I agree, kabam doesn’t care about us. Just there money. A lot of people have proof the control inputs are messed up and they don’t do a dang thing about. Why? Because we all dumb enough to keep letting treat us like we don’t matter more then their money.
    *Their money.

Kabam doesn't get the money you use on the game. Netmarble does.