**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We need to be able to sell Tier 4 Class Catalyst. Same with excess Klyntar!

We need to be able to sell Tier 4 Class Catalyst. Same with excess Klyntar! Some gold for stuff that builds up and expires. I know I've got 30 plus of all the different classes and it sucks seeing everyday I lose some. Not right at all!

Comments

• Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Trading in makes no sense when you already have plenty of other classes. I'm sitting on plenty of full t4c crystals and shard crystals.

And I have 96 klyntar cats I have to watch expire. There's zero reason to not be able to sell them for gold. Same with those BG shields I watch expire.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Sell t4cc yeah
    Klyntar ones, nope. If you had your symbiote ranked the only reason a player run that quest was to get those Cav crystal frags, the Klyntar catalyst will expire, let them go.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    It's well beyond time to let us sell t4cc. I'm sitting on basically a full inventory & almost 600 unopened crystals. T5cc is plenty abundant that selling t4cc for frags wouldn't make a real difference imo. Especially since 6* r4 & 5, not to mention 7* rank ups have no need for them