Useful?
Benefits of buying?

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    It’s like Platinum Pool you get all the pieces and trade for a champ
  • Options
    LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 113
    You get the 6* version of deathless guilly which should be easier than getting the 7*
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Whoops, double comment
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,315 ★★★

More or less...
    Platinum Pool should be called Platinum Fool

I do have for example the left arm x3🙄

And of course, need other body parts to complete.

This new one will give us all parts in order.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,754 ★★★★★
    Sounds like Blade needs a shot of penicillin
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★

More or less...
    Platinum Pool should be called Platinum Fool

I do have for example the left arm x3🙄

And of course, need other body parts to complete.

This new one will give us all parts in order.
    And yet, I took him to rank 4 and will take him to r5 when I can.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 365 ★★★
    is it even worth it? is deathless guilly gonna have special abilities or is she just another trophy champ that one might want to rank up to show off?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,757 ★★★★★
    007Bishop said:

is it even worth it? is deathless guilly gonna have special abilities or is she just another trophy champ that one might want to rank up to show off?

If you're comfortable with getting through VT and doing other various content, then it isn't worth it because the 7* guillotine bundle includes the 6*
  • Options
    HollowKisameHollowKisame Posts: 40
    My problem is, does it still count towards the 7* cursed blade tip?
  • Options
    AlfieLAlfieL Posts: 9
    Was it known in advance that you get this if you push into GC? I bought it from BG store and just found out you get it if you get into GC. A waste of 30k tokens.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,542 ★★★★★
    AlfieL said:

Was it known in advance that you get this if you push into GC? I bought it from BG store and just found out you get it if you get into GC. A waste of 30k tokens.

Always buy time limited stuff on last day, espically when it doesn't make any difference to your account.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,757 ★★★★★
    AlfieL said:

It was known in advance and if you looked, that is the 6 star piece, and the GC piece is a 7* piece.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

AlfieL said:

It was known in advance and if you looked, that is the 6 star piece, and the GC piece is a 7* piece.
    What's GC?
  • Options
    Gladiator circuit, got it! Lol
  • Options
    Don't see it though..
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★

Don't see it though..

It’s in the rewards for completing vibranium 1
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    AlfieL said:

Trust me wasn't a waste bc another piece is tied to necropolis completion. For me I knew 7* deathless wouldn't be easy to obtain but putting it behind that game mode is beyond harder and idk what the hell they were thinking.
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    So if I’m unsure about my ability to get all the 7* pieces in case a certain piece is locked behind hard content, should I drop the 30k on the 6* piece?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

So if I’m unsure about my ability to get all the 7* pieces in case a certain piece is locked behind hard content, should I drop the 30k on the 6* piece?

I am. I'm quite sure that they'll be something locked behind cash or AW that I can't get.
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

I mean, it depends, from what is know, one of the peices is behind necropolis which is "hard" content (abyss level maybe)