**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is it illegal to have 2 accounts?

Asking for a friend of a friend of my mum’s neighbours sister in law

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    You're good
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,022 ★★★★
    They gonna call the popo on you, be careful
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    You can have multiple accounts.
  • Options
    WolvieLoganWolvieLogan Posts: 31
    Just ensure the following:
    - better not to have both the accounts as part of the same alliance.
    - exchange gifts across accounts(might give a hint as 1 being a helper account to boost the other)
    - assist in movements(energy support) in AW

Got my main and Alt accounts banned after last months alliance based events for violating account sharing TOS
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    yes, the government spent important legislation time in the fall of 2015 passing a law stating that you can't have two accounts on the forthcoming Marvel Contest of Champions mobile game instead of dealing with the important issues besetting the country at the time.
  • Options
    WolvieLoganWolvieLogan Posts: 31

- exchange gifts across accounts(might give a hint as 1 being a helper account to boost the other)

Got my main and Alt accounts banned after last months alliance based events for violating account sharing TOS

My alliance has more alts than mains in it.

All alts are used for special events that allow gifting and the weakest accounts are used to allow the mains to move through AW/AQ faster (when we can be bothered doing either)

No account has ever been banned/warned/otherwise.

Lucky for you guys👍
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 831 ★★★

The gift giving may raise a flag but the other two are absurd. I've had my alt and main in the same alliance for over 4 years without a hint of issue. And I'm not sure what you mean by "assist in movements". I can't pilot my own account. Each has its own unique email and password and while in one account I can't access the other.

If you got your accounts banned it wasn't for points 1 and 3.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 320 ★★
    Just don't exchange gifts or avoid similar events where you try to benefit other account.
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★
    Whatever you do, don't tell Kabam about their YouTube Content Creators doing new account challenges!
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    I have 3 accounts. They are all Paragon.

When a gifting event comes along, I exclusively trade between my own accounts.

I frequently run incursions with myself as my teammate using two devices (my current phone and my old phone). Aside from that, I normally just cycle my 3 accounts on my primary phone.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

And I'm not sure what you mean by "assist in movements". I can't pilot my own account. Each has its own unique email and password and while in one account I can't access the other.

If you got your accounts banned it wasn't for points 1 and 3.

Thats where two devices are handy (phone while at work, ipad at home), its frustrating having to log in/out of one device so when Im at home I run both.