Options

Labyrinth of Legends today (Paragon)

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
Hey there…

I am going back and forth on the idea of doing the full exploration of LOL… I have done initial completion years ago, but generally I don‘t do Everest content…

I know the rewards are completely out of date for the effort, but that Lab Ultron is currently the only trophy champ that I am missing… (other than OG Deadpool, which I can shell out a buck or two for, when he comes back around as a 2*…)

So I wonder: How much effort will LOL be in today’s day and age, with a half decent paragon roster?

Comments

• Options
    Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108

Hey there…

I am going back and forth on the idea of doing the full exploration of LOL… I have done initial completion years ago, but generally I don‘t do Everest content…

I know the rewards are completely out of date for the effort, but that Lab Ultron is currently the only trophy champ that I am missing… (other than OG Deadpool, which I can shell out a buck or two for, when he comes back around as a 2*…)

So I wonder: How much effort will LOL be in today’s day and age, with a half decent paragon roster?

A piece of cake
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Hey there…

A piece of cake
    Thanks… I mean, it still will cost a substantial amount of consumables, right? It‘s 6 paths to go, with about 15-20 opponents each…

So how many revives / how many units would you consider will be reasonable for a half-decent paragon roster and half-decent skills?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,749 ★★★★★
    If you have Aegon and don't suck I feel like 10 revives per path is plenty. He can do every fight.

Health pots to keep him topped up, from the paragon 4 hr crystal, cost nothing, if you dont have hundreds of them already just consistently claim them as close to 4hr interval as you can for a week or two. 4 per day isnt silly.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    There is a suicide friendly colossus team that allows him to heal up from poison.

This write up should get you started: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/lrmybd/labyrinth_of_legends_quickcheap_exploration_guide/

I didn’t do the path with mags with this team, but it might be viable to fight mags with prof x (don’t remember).
  • Options

There is a suicide friendly colossus team that allows him to heal up from poison.

This write up should get you started: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/lrmybd/labyrinth_of_legends_quickcheap_exploration_guide/

I didn’t do the path with mags with this team, but it might be viable to fight mags with prof x (don’t remember).

Thanks. I feel like this is a very specific team requirement… Unfortunately, I have none of those mutants at a decent enough rank, tbh…

If you have Aegon and don't suck I feel like 10 revives per path is plenty. He can do every fight.

Health pots to keep him topped up, from the paragon 4 hr crystal, cost nothing, if you dont have hundreds of them already just consistently claim them as close to 4hr interval as you can for a week or two. 4 per day isnt silly.

Yes, Aegon is 5* r5, sig 160… I don‘t really have experience with him to use him to his full potential, but this could be the best shot… As for the 4h crystals: I just recently turned paragon, so only have about 100 crystals… But yeah, they are easy to farm.

I think I will focus on story completion for now (haven‘t even completed 8.1)… Maybe one day Aegon will shine… :D
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 785 ★★★

Hey there…

u have 6 paths left . Providing that u have a r3 aegon , boosted , it will take you around 24-30 hours to do all 6 . The rewards are extremely , extremly outdated , definitely not worth the investments and you might have to spend a few revives due to fun and interactive 1% evade chances , but hey , if you really want labtron , go for it .
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Jack2634 said:

Hey there…

u have 6 paths left . Providing that u have a r3 aegon , boosted , it will take you around 24-30 hours to do all 6 . The rewards are extremely , extremly outdated , definitely not worth the investments and you might have to spend a few revives due to fun and interactive 1% evade chances , but hey , if you really want labtron , go for it .
    Yeah, that‘s exactly my thought process…Huge effort, absolutely not worth it… But then again, a collector‘s heart wants to collect! 😁

I‘ll give it another thought if and when Labtron is really the LAST missing champ…
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,749 ★★★★★

Thanks. I feel like this is a very specific team requirement… Unfortunately, I have none of those mutants at a decent enough rank, tbh…

Yes, Aegon is 5* r5, sig 160… I don‘t really have experience with him to use him to his full potential, but this could be the best shot… As for the 4h crystals: I just recently turned paragon, so only have about 100 crystals… But yeah, they are easy to farm.

I think I will focus on story completion for now (haven‘t even completed 8.1)… Maybe one day Aegon will shine… :D
    I explored the whole lot with 5/65 Aegon. I cant even remember if he was sig 200 but stones rain down from the sky for 5* these days and you can ascend him too now (I did)

I did LOL when the rewards were no longer super relevant but seeing the 100% banner is nice.

Havent touched Abyss at all.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 901 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I did a completion a few weeks ago with aegon and Kate bishop as my main team. Used one revive it’s pretty easy now. Only hard fight was maestro as never fought him before
  • Options
    Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108

Hey there…

A piece of cake
    Thanks… I mean, it still will cost a substantial amount of consumables, right? It‘s 6 paths to go, with about 15-20 opponents each…

So how many revives / how many units would you consider will be reasonable for a half-decent paragon roster and half-decent skills?
    Depends who you have. Even 5* aegon can do some of the paths almost timeless with a bit of skill. And now if you have some r5 6* even without aegon is should be pretty close to itemless. Maybe about an hour per path too
  • Options

Maybe about an hour per path too

Ok, now you‘ve killed all my desire to do it… 😂