**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can we sell those 5* again.

So with the 6* coming when can we expect to have the freedom to sell those 5* whom I will never use or invest ressources in.

Comments

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I want to sell t4b to.
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I hope they don't allow us to sell 5*... Cause it's too tempting to do so... I pretty much sold all my 4* this year and I can't stop. Cause 4* are just collecting dust and a waste to use t4cc on...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    I hope they don't allow us to sell 5*... Cause it's too tempting to do so... I pretty much sold all my 4* this year and I can't stop. Cause 4* are just collecting dust and a waste to use t4cc on...
    You mind set is bad to say. Thah. But. We all defrinds.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Why sell any champion it's stupid to do so think of the ISO and shards wasted when you get the same champ again
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Hopefully never
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Selling champs is never good, I used to sell champs but not anymore.
    Case in point, road to a million arena, how many people missed it because they sold their 1* and 2*?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Selling champs is never good, I used to sell champs but not anymore.
    Case in point, road to a million arena, how many people missed it because they sold their 1* and 2*?

Yeah I love it how people say that selling champs are worth it. The road to million arena proved just how worth it was saving. People who wanted the 5* crystal had to spend at least 1k units (50x20) to get enough champs to do it without playing 24/7.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Do not sell champs,rewards are much better when/if you can dupe them.
  • Options
    JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Really 2☆s, I sold them long ago, when they announced the Road to a Million, just cracked open some more PHD or 2☆ Crystals and surprise 30 more 2☆ s. Finished the Arena in 60 rounds, 2☆ resold!

Thanks for playing!
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    You could use them in arena but... ok?
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    i remember all the moaning of people who missed out on the 300k rating adjustment package because they sold off champs. that was pretty entertaining.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Selling champs is never a good idea imo