Can sunspot do 46k through rintrahs block?

SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
So I was fighting rintrah in battlegrounds in the circuit and I have 3 flare charges against rintrah I went for the kill with the sp2 but he went unstoppable while I was throwing it and he blocked but somehow I did 46k through his block I know sunspot reduces block prof but no way is it that potent right? right?

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

So I was fighting rintrah in battlegrounds in the circuit and I have 3 flare charges against rintrah I went for the kill with the sp2 but he went unstoppable while I was throwing it and he blocked but somehow I did 46k through his block I know sunspot reduces block prof but no way is it that potent right? right?

Well I mean clearly it is that potent if you did it lol
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,331 ★★★★★
    I think yes way
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Maybe he didn't block it?
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Samanun said:

Well I mean clearly it is that potent if you did it lol
    I don’t though 46k through block against rintrah and with his energy resistance could be a bug? I’ve never hit that high through block I think I’ve done 20k at most with sunspot sp2 through block so that’s why it’s so strange to me

• Crossy76Crossy76 Member Posts: 81
    you did it yourself means he can do it lol
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    Crossy76 said:

you did it yourself means he can do it lol

But what if one day my finger slipped and I accidentally installed mods? I’ll have to turn myself in immediately.

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

If you have a 7 star r1 sunspot that last hit would do about 100k noncrit, so yea with incinerate lowering block prof by 50% it ends up at 46k somewhere
  • ErmanHarith0802ErmanHarith0802 Member Posts: 49
    I think the block proficiency reduction stacks, so I feel like it could be possible
  • DjinDjin Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

If you have a 7 star r1 sunspot that last hit would do about 100k noncrit, so yea with incinerate lowering block prof by 50% it ends up at 46k somewhere
    Oh I have a r2
    Imagine questioning damage of a r2 sunspot...
    *insert suffering from success meme*
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Djin said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Oh I have a r2
    Imagine questioning damage of a r2 sunspot...
    *insert suffering from success meme*
    Right. Cause you know being a nuke is sort of Sunspots thing.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,109 ★★★★★
    Just sunspot things