**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R3 rank up first one

im really at pause because really i can rank up two six stars eventually but here they are…

R3 rank up first one 33 votes

Doom
72%
Manup456KaspYTevilKINGwilsonDaemonflameDJMNHcaptain_rogersEwell65SSS69LpooXguard77ahmynutsudyedagainwillrun4adonutMarostrange2005LickySuperstar_1126MDxJJMACManbatnHonorable_BluJayflapjax 24 votes
Shang chi
12%
bhuv9191Malreck0413579rebel_QueenMcoc 4 votes
Abs man
15%
avengersunit24ZilliaxerSamanunAlphaNeymar10JHRanch 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    MoogieMoogie Posts: 78
    all 6*s sorry for not sayin shang chi is awakened
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Abs man
    Abs I have an ascended r4 and it feels like there aren’t any fights he can’t take
  • Options
    JHRanchJHRanch Posts: 71
    Abs man
    Abs man IF you can light intercept...he is my first 6* ascended champ and I have all of those as 6* champs
    Doom if you can light intercept
    Shang-chi if you cant light intercept and don't know doom cycle.
    here are my top champs

• Options
    YezzsYezzs Posts: 21
    Doom
    I think it depends on who u like playing with the most. All r good, in my opinion I would go doom. I like playing with him the most, I used abs man as well but I didn't rly like his playstyle and wanted something more simpler. He is still in my bg deck and is a solid defender tho. Same with shang, I just like dooms playstyle better. Go with whoever ur best with or like the most.
  • Options
    Great thing is i think i can do both but i wasnt sure if shang would pull out to well i have just close to two t5 mystic cat. here soon so abs and doom will be going up
  • Options
    Yezzs said:

I think it depends on who u like playing with the most. All r good, in my opinion I would go doom. I like playing with him the most, I used abs man as well but I didn't rly like his playstyle and wanted something more simpler. He is still in my bg deck and is a solid defender tho. Same with shang, I just like dooms playstyle better. Go with whoever ur best with or like the most.

i dont mind your opinion different play styles for everyone i love abs and doom alot i use them constantly.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★
    Doom
    Doom is safe, dual threat, reliable in most scenarios, and simple among other things. You can't go wrong with anyone here but Doom, in my opinion, is the best option to go with
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,436 ★★★★
    Abs-man is top tier champion, if you are highly skilled player, who is great with light intercept, parry, re-parry, fairly aggressive playstyle.. have Mystic Dispersion @ 4.. his regen can extend fight, and ability to reduce opponents indestructible, immortality, unstoppable, and unblockable buff by 90% can be helpful.

Shang-chi, is pretty solid crit damage dealer with different mechanics built into his combo sequence, such as: slow, cleanse, unblockable, stun..

Doom, versatile attacker and defender, shock and poison immune.. if you have proper spacing for heavy 'Doom slap' and can perform Doom cycle.. although he is awesome, he is not going to take down some troublesome opponents.

Who do you personally like amongst these three.. honestly, if can.. rank them all up.