Options

Rank Up decision (I'm confused)

So I recently explored Act 8.2.3 and got 1 7* rank 2 gem.

Rank Up decision (I'm confused) 57 votes

America Chavez
22%
Manup456DOKTOROKTOPUSDogfoodLidAdvOpandemonioAyden_noah1Thoye3CyrillFromTulaHaris_204NortherehMiStaloOvapredatorrDarkStorm_2702 13 votes
Wiccan
1%
Gk_Hood12 1 vote
Shuri
50%
bhuv9191buffajrNescioKaspYTRayhanIshaqueJustcause102PikoluDeaconAozerItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Ironman3000OmedennRenaxqqSaltE_Wenis69Ioniqus_797DukenpukeN1nj4SkillzZUltragamerLicky 29 votes
Sunspot
7%
JhonST33Akkarin23captain_rogersJoshua_Eivers 4 votes
Storm Pyramid X
1%
doggy 1 vote
Save
15%
SecondSkrillerAleorTrickiterLight_StormBeastDadAdri5846Luckygunshot944Shriek_And_Donkflapjax 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 848 ★★★
    Storm Pyramid X
    For quick and high damage I prefer storm x. Great damage when using sp2 the opponents will finish. Most helpful in bg also.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 972 ★★★★
    Save

If you plan on doing Necropolis like I am, Shuri is probably the only option.

Shuri’s damage really isn’t that good… I got 5:16 on LoL starlord which is bad compared to an unawakened Vox who did it in 4:30 and then the 6 star r5 Kate who does it in 3:50
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,448 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Shuri

Shuri’s damage really isn’t that good… I got 5:16 on LoL starlord which is bad compared to an unawakened Vox who did it in 4:30 and then the 6 star r5 Kate who does it in 3:50
    Three things:

1. They don't have Vox.
    2. I have Shuri as a r2 7* already, her damage is great if you know what you're doing. I agree that her damage is nothing compared to a r5 sig 200 Kate cause I have her too, but if you think Shuri's damage is bad you're probably not playing her right.
    3. https://youtu.be/uPQi81Czl-o?si=tlnheRSG8k0HTSUH
    Between a random guy on the forums and a guy who participated in the Battlerealm Brawl, I'd trust the guy that participated in the Battlerealm Brawl lol sorry
  • Options
    Shuri

In case you don't feel like watching the video here:

LoL OML, took two minutes. Doubt class advantage makes the fight that much shorter, you must be doing something wrong.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,068 ★★★
    Shuri

Three things:

1. They don't have Vox.
    2. I have Shuri as a r2 7* already, her damage is great if you know what you're doing. I agree that her damage is nothing compared to a r5 sig 200 Kate cause I have her too, but if you think Shuri's damage is bad you're probably not playing her right.
    Between a random guy on the forums and a guy who participated in the Battlerealm Brawl, I'd trust the guy that participated in the Battlerealm Brawl lol sorry
    I’m not refuting your stance on Shuri; I’d love to have her as a 7, and she’d get my 1-2 gem right away, but..

You didn’t really need to add that last sentence, man.
  • Options
    Shuri

Three things:

1. They don't have Vox.
    I’m not refuting your stance on Shuri; I’d love to have her as a 7, and she’d get my 1-2 gem right away, but..

You didn’t really need to add that last sentence, man.
    I didn't mean it in a bad way though. I'm just saying I've watched Nagase play and I know he has a lot of game knowledge so of course I would trust his word over someone else's if I don't know them.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,930 ★★★★★

Shuri’s damage is great lmao
  • Options
    Bhanu_3000Bhanu_3000 Posts: 33

Sorry, I am returning to the game after 4 months of break. So I have no idea of what Necropolis is. Would you like to explain, please?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,432 ★★★★★
    Shuri

Sorry, I am returning to the game after 4 months of break. So I have no idea of what Necropolis is. Would you like to explain, please?
    Abyss 2.0
  • Options
    Bhanu_3000Bhanu_3000 Posts: 33

Abyss 2.0
    oooh! When it's coming?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    America Chavez
    Necropolis is coming around mid November so I would wait to see which champ will be the most useful for it before I go ranking someone up right now. If you want to rank someone right now for BG Chavez is great as well as Shuri.