**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The 6* champions pool

So doing the uncollected new difficulty will give you 2.5k 6* shards, & 100% exploration of Act 5 will give you another 5k shards
This mean by next month(jan. 2018) some of us will already have there first 6* ready to pop
Isn't it time yet to talk about a release date & the expected pool for the 6* champs. ?

Comments

• SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    I'd be fine with just a release date but I think it would be cool if you didn't know the champs till you saw them in the reel
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    They haven’t been able to figure out the “adrenaline” mechanic, so don’t expect them for a while. I would guess we will fight them with that active before they finalize plans for a release date to the players.

Adrenaline will probably be something like Rally in Bloodborne
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    I’m guessing it’ll either be the same as the initial five star pool or a modified/extended version
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited December 2017
    They haven’t been able to figure out the “adrenaline” mechanic, so don’t expect them for a while. I would guess we will fight them with that active before they finalize plans for a release date to the players.

I think the Adrenaline will be the same Life Tranfer already in the game. But maybe I mindunderstood it.
    DLegend wrote: »
    The 6* pool should only contain god tier and amazing tier champs tbh. Otherwise, grinding 6* shards would be a waste of time.

Nah, they should be average, otherwise they will unbalance the contest :tongue:

Seryously, Kabam seem like want stop some people with the new tier, but if they give to them 6* gods, then brace yourself because 7* will be coming early.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Kingpin's not in the sinister six...
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    The 6* pool contains the following champs: Luke Cage, Kamala, Spider Gwen, Mr Fixit, Venompool, Hulk Buster, Howard the Duck.....Enjoy!

l would definitely be happy w/ a VP 6*. He’s not the best champ but he’s very underrated.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    How do we know how many shards we would need to open one?
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    How do we know how many shards we would need to open one?
    They said it would be 10k
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Please for the love of god kabam please don’t put spider Gwen in right away...

Please just keep all the trash champions away from the crystal forever
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Cable wrote: »
    I like how everyone is assuming that 6* will a 10,000 Shard crystal. It’s probsblt going to be 20-25k Shard crystal and the worst possible champs possible will be in the initial pool. Expect Colossus, DD Netflix, Luke Cage, Juggs, Groot and probably War Machine to make a few. If I was everyone I wouldn’t expect much from 6* pool for awhile

We don’t have to assume because kabam confirmed it when they first announced it. 10k shards, and 5* dupes give you 275 6* shards so you need to dupe 36 or 37 5* before getting one if you can’t do Uncollected level or act 5
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    They should do the top 12 $1 champs as the new 6* roster
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    why are you in such a rush for luke cage?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    My guess at the 6* pool:
    Netflix DD
    Agent Venom
    X-23
    Magneto (Red)
    Nebula
    Green Goblin
    Venom
    Gamora
    Juggernaut
    Morningstar
    OG Spider-Man
    Abomination
    Keep in mind Venom Gamora and Flixdevil are all next to the picture of the crystal so I think they’ll be in there. I went with champs who are Demigod tier or lower because I don’t think they’ll give us Spark with Life Steal
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    If the pool sucks then I will save my shards until it doesn’t suck, simple as that.