reduce energy recharge time

nkfnkf Member Posts: 1
The suggestion is to reduce the time it takes to recharge the energy since it takes many hours and if we do not have reserve energy in the warehouse or we do not have runes to buy recharges we cannot play for long.

Comments

• Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Member Posts: 108
    nkf said:

The suggestion is to reduce the time it takes to recharge the energy since it takes many hours and if we do not have reserve energy in the warehouse or we do not have runes to buy recharges we cannot play for long.

Energy is there so you don’t complete stuff way too fast without spending units. So no it’s a good amount of time to wait
  • JustsomefoolJustsomefool Member Posts: 35
    You would touch grass less often if they reduced the energy recharging time so no....
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I don't think you are on the correct forum. No idea what runes or a warehouse is in this game...
  • JaceWindu2005JaceWindu2005 Member Posts: 6
    I agree. I honestly think that quest energy is an absolute scam in a game like Mcoc. We already spend enough money trying to get crystals and catalysts, why do the demand to torture us with quest energy? I think it should be replaced entirely with a type of energy that is is only used in BGs so that can’t go crazy.
  • Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Member Posts: 108

I agree. I honestly think that quest energy is an absolute scam in a game like Mcoc. We already spend enough money trying to get crystals and catalysts, why do the demand to torture us with quest energy? I think it should be replaced entirely with a type of energy that is is only used in BGs so that can’t go crazy.

I mean I’ve never spent a single dollar on the game and I have no problem with the energy in the game
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

You obviously have absolutely never played another gacha game if you think the energy system in this one is bad