Easy

TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★

Comments

• TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

You can go for exploration as well. I m saying so because i haven't explored any act after act5 and i was able to do it, it was that easy. Less paths and an easy boss.

i mean i could but my roster isnt great as yours

A_Fungi said:

Ashacekar said:

You can go for exploration as well. I m saying so because i haven't explored any act after act5 and i was able to do it, it was that easy. Less paths and an easy boss.

i mean i could but my roster isnt great as yours

So you come on here to brag about how easy it was, but then don't want to explore it because it is too difficult with your current roster?
    did i say *i wont do it* or i mean i could thats 2 specific things
    ahmynuts said:

I don't understand the brag. If you were the first person in the world to do this then your attitude would make more sense. But you aren't and haven't even explored it so it doesn't. You're acting like you're the first in the world to explore the necropolis lmao

How many time should i say my posts are ironic? i said that like 5 times but yall stil dont get it smh
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

I don't understand the brag. If you were the first person in the world to do this then your attitude would make more sense. But you aren't and haven't even explored it so it doesn't. You're acting like you're the first in the world to explore the necropolis lmao

How many time should i say my posts are ironic? i said that like 5 times but yall stil dont get it smh
    Then it would seem that you're the one not getting it 🤷‍♂️
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited November 2023

ahmynuts said:

I almost forgot and was about to comment about It heres your disagree good man
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Even the pic in the post goes well with "King of the Dead" Title. It's like Trilli became 1st one to complete Necropolis even before it's live.