**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Paragauntlet Bug

FrostyFoxFrostyFox Posts: 5
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam,
I am an avid enjoyer of the game *cough cough not bgs* XD I kid I sometimes have fun on bgs however I got on recently an saw the old paragon gauntlet was there and unlocked and wanting to see if it was a bug or not I clicked it and it worked it let me do it so, wanting to try and beat it to see if it would work and it did, however I will not open the rewards unless I am told it’s ok and if not then that’s ok
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    FrostyFox said:

Dear Kabam,
    I am an avid enjoyer of the game *cough cough not bgs* XD I kid I sometimes have fun on bgs however I got on recently an saw the old paragon gauntlet was there and unlocked and wanting to see if it was a bug or not I clicked it and it worked it let me do it so, wanting to try and beat it to see if it would work and it did, however I will not open the rewards unless I am told it’s ok and if not then that’s ok

They enabled it for all paragon players due to those that missed the fixed update of players not being to access it
  • Options
    So am I good, will I not get in trouble? Cause I didn’t know if this was a bug or not
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 167
    so can paragon players who didn't explore last month's EQ still do the gauntlet?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    FrostyFox said:

So am I good, will I not get in trouble? Cause I didn’t know if this was a bug or not

It was busted at the beginning of last month anyways. People got in day 1 with no repercussions
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,561 ★★★★★
    If you already ran it and got the rewards last month you'll probably be in trouble
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,703
    This is intentional, and Summoners will not be able to double dip on rewards.

Please see this post for more information.
This discussion has been closed.