Banquet

Tony_5tankTony_5tank Member Posts: 107
With that time of the year fast approaching what are we thinking the big wins of the crystal this time around?

Comments

• DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    Big win would be a 7* crystal.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Maybe 7* kang and thanos
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 707 ★★★★
    Titan Crystal / Shards
    7* Maestro
    7* Sig Stones
    (possibly) a 7* 2-3 gem, that might be at the top of the rank rewards though
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Member Posts: 56
    Jack2634 said:

Josh2507 said:

Titan Crystal / Shards
    7* Maestro
    7* Sig Stones

Kabam stated that the upcoming cyber will make sure u can only get 1 r3 from it , and we can get valiant title from either 100% necro , necro completion + money , or waiting for 100% act 8 in spring 2024 , so most likely no 2-3 gem in banquet.
    He's talking about ranked rewards. There most definitely will be a couple 2-3 gems in ranked rewards for the top spending players. Kabam was referring to milestones.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Last year we had to wait until the end of November or early December for information
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Titan Crystal / Shards
    7* Maestro
    7* Sig Stones

Nah, they never would add Necro trophy to Banquet. And they told how to get the new Title (7* R3s) so none of them are in there either.

To reach Valiant this year you have to 100% explore Necropolis or finish Necro once and get the Black Friday offers.

And Spring next year you can get a R3 from 100% Act 8, was all confirmed last Stream.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

Jack2634 said:

Josh2507 said:

Titan Crystal / Shards
    7* Maestro
    7* Sig Stones

Kabam stated that the upcoming cyber will make sure u can only get 1 r3 from it , and we can get valiant title from either 100% necro , necro completion + money , or waiting for 100% act 8 in spring 2024 , so most likely no 2-3 gem in banquet.
    He's talking about ranked rewards. There most definitely will be a couple 2-3 gems in ranked rewards for the top spending players. Kabam was referring to milestones.
    That’s possible but none of us here will be in the Top 3 Whale spots.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    7* awakening gems sigs stones? Or still too early?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    What is banquet? explain about it for me? (I quitted game in 2020 and onlyreturned this year)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Titan Crystal / Shards
    7* Maestro
    7* Sig Stones

Absolutely not with maestro. Any champ that's been awarded from abyss type quests are the only place to get them. Otherwise we'd have more 5* or 6/7* labtrons running around.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing the usual stuff, maybe 7 star versions of Kang and Thanos?
  • DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★

What is banquet? explain about it for me? (I quitted game in 2020 and onlyreturned this year)

Your average Kabam spendfest
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★

It’s like the old gifting event minus the gifting. Buy greater gifting crystals for yourself, earn points, get rewards.
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Member Posts: 107

Dude, wait at least after CM.. patience

I like many others do not care for any monetary offers kabam place in the game especially cyber Monday. They tend to depreciate in value pretty swiftly when banquet is all said and done