HELP NEEDED PLEASE

TermoTacionTermoTacion Member Posts: 3
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
I was at one of my friends this weekend and gave his little brother my phone to play while we were studying for exams , when i got my phone back I discovered that i had a ton of messages from my bank stating that a transaction was declined due to my balance being too low,i then received a invoice containing allot of purchases made on this game and I submitted a refund as I cannot afford it .I dont mind if the account is suspended or penalised I really just want that invoice cancelled.Does anyone know what i can do?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,530 ★★★★★
    Contact kabam support.
  • LetheLatteLetheLatte Member Posts: 114

I was at one of my friends this weekend and gave his little brother my phone to play while we were studying for exams , when i got my phone back I discovered that i had a ton of messages from my bank stating that a transaction was declined due to my balance being too low,i then received a invoice containing allot of purchases made on this game and I submitted a refund as I cannot afford it .I dont mind if the account is suspended or penalised I really just want that invoice cancelled.Does anyone know what i can do?

Contact Kabam Support as Buttehrs said
  • TermoTacionTermoTacion Member Posts: 3
    Contact Kabam Support as Buttehrs said

Hello , i have contacted them about my situation and hope they will be able to help me with my situation,I really cant afford the purchases to pay the invoice and I want to ask for your opinion, Do you think they will be able to assist me with the cancellation of the invoice?

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

If it's a credit card, just contest the charges and no problem. If it's a bank, depending on the bank you're either poop out of luck or going to get penalized for overdrafts.

Either way say goodbye to your ig unit store.
  • Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Member Posts: 187

Don’t lend your phone to anyone. Simple as that
  • TermoTacionTermoTacion Member Posts: 3

If it's a credit card, just contest the charges and no problem. If it's a bank, depending on the bank you're either poop out of luck or going to get penalized for overdrafts.

Either way say goodbye to your ig unit store.
    Thank you so much
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    A simpler and more straightforward way, is to ask your friend (or his little brother) to pay you back.