**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Hyperion a good pull from 7* Titan Crystal?

Just pulled this old-school God-tier Cosmic champ from 7*Titan Crystal after finishing all the BG milestones…..

I personally haven’t played this guy for a long time (my 6* Hyperion is still in 6R1)……not sure if he is still useful (or considered as a good Cosmic champ to be 7R2)

Any comments welcome =]

Comments

• Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    By the way, when&where can I know the updates of 7* Titan Crystal pool? I heard that the pool will be updated this December?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I would argue that hes better than even the current best 7* cosmic (Venom) once duped
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    W
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I pulled him from the titan crystal as well and i am quite happy with him…all he needs is one dupe to become a beast of a champ even though he is extremely solid unduped…i might take him to r2
    And once he enters the basic pool,theres a decent chance to dupe him early on before the pool expands
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Way better with dup, but I'm sure you can still get some good questing in with him in the meantime.

Poison immune, easy access to fury, incinerate, stun. He cool.
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★

Just pulled this old-school God-tier Cosmic champ from 7*Titan Crystal after finishing all the BG milestones…..

I personally haven’t played this guy for a long time (my 6* Hyperion is still in 6R1)……not sure if he is still useful (or considered as a good Cosmic champ to be 7R2)

Any comments welcome =]

Naaaaaa he is not.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    He can get great damage but you really need that dupe.
    In a bg pov he is great if the rng was in your favor, even unduped
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    I’m actually surprised they made him a 7*
    I think he’s on Quake or Magik level of good.
    So amazing pull.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    He is good, if dupped, he is a beast, I got 20 second fights on BGs with him if you are lucky enough with 2 heavys and 1 or 2 sp1s
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Idk unduped, but awakened, he is an absolute monster. It's a solid start and now you just need to pull him once from the basic pool when he enters it in february next year instead of twice. Defo a win considering it's possible the cyber weekends offers could have one 7 star awakening gem possibly.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 781 ★★★
    Only Good that I can say