**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are You Kidding Me, Guys?

13»

Comments

• JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Don't know why you used that many items. It is a simpler fight bugged or not. Mix it up a little. 4 hit combo, 3 hit combo, Parry 1 hit then Heavy. Like someone else stated it's a challenge. Don't even bother attempting cry about a bug when everyone is giving you sound advice regardless what roster you bring. Always bring skill, literally!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Modok was easy for me using my maxed DD Classic and/or maxed Quake... evade and attack is what I do..bait his specials before he gets to L3
  • Use hyperion he cant auto block heavies parry heavy repeat until spec 3
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Tree wrote: »
    My skill and roster aren't the issue. Last month's master was cake. My issue is a boss that can autoblock without his force field charge, whom if he autoblocks the last hit of your combo, is impossible to block afterward. Not to mention by the time you've finished compensating for that noise, here's another force field charge. Malarkey.

4 hit combos. He’s not hard just takes patience.

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Well if master modok was hard, don’t try uncollected or 5.4.4 or 5.4.5 or 5.4.6 or you’re gonna have a bad time
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Master was cake. I wonder how hard you would cry on uncollected LOL!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Uncollected MODOK can be soloed with Cap WWII. Parry, heavy attack until you can sp2, parry and use sp2, rinse and repeat.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Please tell me they’re going to fix this. This new version of master is just broken. You’ve got champions who can’t use their L3 and AT MOST 2K hero rating and then bosses with like 16K hero rating. When I finally managed to get a strong team and came up with a plan that actually gave me time to do master I was psyched. Finally something that doesn’t bore me to death (Like heroic) or make me throw my iPad across the room (like 5.2.4)! And then they just ruin that. Uncollected seems to be the only difficulty that doesn’t suck ass and guess what? IM NOT UNCOLLETED. And surprise surprise Kabam about 80% of the people playing this are still collected and not all of the Uncollected are quite good enough for uncollected dificulty. FIX MASTER MODE
  • First clue that you have no business in master mode yet... "150 items." Not easy enough? Your issue is definitely ability if you had to use 150 items.
  • GamingGuru55GamingGuru55 Posts: 16
    Okkkkkkk
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    Come on now. Master Modok was incredibly easy. Uncollected was abit harder but no need to use items. I used r5 4* sig BW (can basicly play modok like a regular champ, parry stun and counter, works in 5.4.4 aswell) and r5 4* AA (just parry and heavy, once u have 3 neurotoxins u can play like normal).

Master is now a joke, can use my r4 5* modok on autoattack and barely lose half hp through out a whole path (bosses excluded). Perfect for doing quests while driving to and off work.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    A 5 star 4/55 awakened ArchAngel seems to handle MODOK just fine.