**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Opening crystals

When you open crystals, while its spinning is the champion you get already decided and is it just an animation?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Yeah the reel is just for fun. It's already decided the second you place it down
  • Options
    Fighter98765Fighter98765 Posts: 16
    It’s already decided before you tap it because the game chooses what we get
  • Options
    My friend says that’s a lie and it’s rng, the game doesn’t choose
  • Options
    No that’s a lie
  • Options
    MocamanMocaman Posts: 67
    ahmynuts said:

Yeah the reel is just for fun. It's already decided the second you place it down

Doesnt the game decide when u tap the crystal, not when u put the crystal on the spinner? Cuz if its a new champ the notification on ur profile will appear the moment u tap the crystal, not when u put it in the spinner
  • Options
    Ion know
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Mocaman said:

ahmynuts said:

Doesnt the game decide when u tap the crystal, not when u put the crystal on the spinner? Cuz if its a new champ the notification on ur profile will appear the moment u tap the crystal, not when u put it in the spinner
    Yeah actually, that's right. I forgot that tapping the crystal was a step, lol. I've been popping for so long.