How many more items needed if using r4 6 star Shuri for the Shuri fights in Necropolis?

SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 522 ★★★
I just don’t want to rank her up if I can get the 7 star at some point. Not sure if there are others out there with this mindset.

Comments

• Sarah245Sarah245 Member Posts: 118 ★★
    From what I've seen she takes some time to reach the peak damage and as a 4/55 you'll only have 140 secs instead of 210 secs (which most ytbers are using as 7* r2).
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    Sarah245 said:

From what I've seen she takes some time to reach the peak damage and as a 4/55 you'll only have 140 secs instead of 210 secs (which most ytbers are using as 7* r2).

All YouTubers I have seen have 7 star Shuri…weird. Think it’s time for #Shurigate, lmao.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Sarah245 said:

Can confirm this - I tried with the 6r4 and after a few tries just resorted to Aegon on most fights.

I would suggest only using Shuri if you have a 6r5 or 7*. The necropolis charges don't give you a lot of time to ramp up
    Bugmat78 said:

Sarah245 said:

Can confirm this - I tried with the 6r4 and after a few tries just resorted to Aegon on most fights.

I would suggest only using Shuri if you have a 6r5 or 7*. The necropolis charges don't give you a lot of time to ramp up
    Thanks. I’m currently doing the Titania path and brought her on the team. Haven’t used her yet and thankfully she isn’t really that important on the path. So trying the Attuma path next simply isn’t worth it? I don’t have Ægon unfortunately.
  • LetheLatteLetheLatte Member Posts: 114
    Squammo said:

Bugmat78 said:

Sarah245 said:

Thanks. I’m currently doing the Titania path and brought her on the team. Haven’t used her yet and thankfully she isn’t really that important on the path. So trying the Attuma path next simply isn’t worth it? I don’t have Ægon unfortunately.
    From what I've, even at r4, she destroys that Mr f, Namor and attuma easily but a tip would be to ramp up ægon against namor, save the combo and use him in later fights with a maxed out combo
  • LetheLatteLetheLatte Member Posts: 114
    And, if you want more potency for the shock, you can add misty to the team
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    Squammo said:

Bugmat78 said:

Sarah245 said:

What's your team if you dont mind me asking? I have r5 kate but no 7 star wong, chavez or shuri so Im interested in your team

Squammo said:

Bugmat78 said:

Sarah245 said:

What's your team if you dont mind me asking? I have r5 kate but no 7 star wong, chavez or shuri so Im interested in your team
    Kate at rank 5, Chavez at rank 4, Shuri at rank 4, Gamora 7 star rank 2 and Juggy at rank 5.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Bugmat78 said:

Sarah245 said:

Let me correct the info I shared earlier - I do think if you are good at baiting and evading the r4 can work but it will be longer. I found aegon easier and quicker, but if I go back in I will be using Shuri more.