Options

How to Fix Immortal/Devil Hulk

Comments

• Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 329 ★★★
    They've learned their lesson with Herc's immortality. We won't be seeing any immortality pausing when striking an opponent. Closest we'll get is something like Mobius where you become immune to DOT, but if you get hit, your done. Eliminates much of the cheese that Herc can do.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    He really doesn’t need a change. He’s already reallyyyyy good on his own, this would make him herc level busted. (Which I’m not against, but is just not happening)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,294 ★★★★★
    Bro proposed a buff to an already excellent champ lol. He's very far down the list of champs that need something adjusted
  • Options
    Vanitelia said:

They've learned their lesson with Herc's immortality. We won't be seeing any immortality pausing when striking an opponent. Closest we'll get is something like Mobius where you become immune to DOT, but if you get hit, your done. Eliminates much of the cheese that Herc can do.

Herc Immortality ins't that Easy to work with like people seems to look like, that thing go away fast even at Max sig you realy need to know what you are doing and not just punch the opponent,thats only If the opponent is at Low health
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,152 ★★★★★
    My 6* r4 Ascended iHulk is doing just fine.
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    Making potions percentage based would be a good enough buff for Ihulk
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 940 ★★★★
    My r5 ascended ihulk is fine just the way he is, thanks