Shuri or bwcv

KerowaxKerowax Member Posts: 23
Just came back to the game after a 2 year break and could use a little help deciding. I know both Shuri and bwcv are strong champs. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Have only about 20 6* roster and just finished act 6. I have some immune champs already.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Shuri
  • KerowaxKerowax Member Posts: 23

Shuri

From quick google searches that’s I think how I’m leaning. Any reason specifically?
  • HulkbusternoHulkbusterno Member Posts: 49
    Insanely high DPS for Shuri's shocks make her an OBVIOUS choice. She is also great for defence (Battlegrounds).
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    Kerowax said:

Just came back to the game after a 2 year break and could use a little help deciding. I know both Shuri and bwcv are strong champs. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Have only about 20 6* roster and just finished act 6. I have some immune champs already.

Claire if you run suicides. Shuri if you don't.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kerowax said:

Shuri

From quick google searches that’s I think how I’m leaning. Any reason specifically?
    She's a good counter to Domino, for whom you'll want a reliable counter early on, she has damage over time, ability to not crit, as well as phasing and really good block proficiency with all the armour
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 508 ★★★
    It's worth considering that Shuri is currently available as a 7*, while BWCV is not
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 474 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    I'd go Claire personally. Buff immunity on sp2 is a nice piece of utility with the newer cosmics having imunity to nullify/stagger etc
    Really can't go wrong either way tho