**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

What are some good 6 stars here?

I loved using cgr so far. He is my first R3 and kitty first awakened. Wanted to know if there are any good 6 stars that would be worth upgrading. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Entire top row, hulkling, black cat, Cassie
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,178 ★★★★★
    Kingpin fam hulkling cassie all r solid
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 535 ★★★
    Best rank ups: CGR, Kitty Pryde, BWCV, Kingpin, Future Antman and Hulkling

Next Priorities: Mole Man, Wiccan, Knull, Falcon, Black Cat, Cassie Lang, Immortal Hulk, America Chavez and BWDO

Defense: Mysterio, Korg, Peni Parker, Thing, Vision Aarkus, Mojo and Sauron

Wait it out: Dani Moonstar, she is getting buffed.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Bro my Dani Moonstar is 5* r5 ascended and she shreds lagacy’s abs man and Nick Fury
  • Options
    IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Posts: 69
    edited November 2023
    @Isisixkswmr I know 10 hits and block and sp2 rotation. But it's not effective at R1 on 6 star. Is there a better rotation?
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Yes you should try to do sp1 as soon as you get while opponent is faltered. He’ll get energy vulnerability. Then try to get to sp2 with 5 prowess and 5 of the other things and launch the sp2 while opponent is faltered. Massive damage