**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

CMM or Knull?

Both 6 star rank 1s rn. Don’t run suicides. Both unawakened for now but they are my best cosmic options so which one should I commit to rank 3 first, for 8.2 forward and other content, not really AW based.

CMM or Knull? 38 votes

Knull
78%
SpacemanCropDusterRayven5220JimmyBZeezoosDJMNHFuskiePowerofpain1001Killswitch01Toyota_2015Dfour24GardoshRenaxqqJounaaPeeAdri5846AzenstarIoniqus_797Trek26BlackTuranSoumemiakas1926 30 votes
CMM
21%
Spity68CassyGulfstream550doctorbAyden_noah1o_oDuffman98Chuck_Finley 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 897 ★★★★★
    CMM
    Both benefit from the dupe. CMM you will need to run with Nick Fury but she is still one my my favorite champs. You just have to be a little less aggressive in binary because you can’t tank SP3’s
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    I love both but if opponent has mystic in bgs it’s over for cmm. Knull has insane damage
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,748 ★★★
    CMM
    If u run her with nick Fury and DPX, u can take advantage of max suicides (poison and bleed)