**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers Down?

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I sit down today and pop all my best boosts and a 50% Xp boost to try and knock out as much of Act 5 as possible. But guess what?? This perfect game logs me and says “an unknown error has occurred. Please try again later. So there goes probably like 300 units worth of boosts and refills. Thanks for making a perfect game that never breaks ever

So stop playing.
    The gameplay and progression is fun. Wasting 300 units is not. Never said anything about quitting and it is acceptable to be frustrated after the game crashes again

And again...and again....and again.....and again......and again.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    It's kabam's Christmas gift.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    lna84eohzxhx.jpg
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I sit down today and pop all my best boosts and a 50% Xp boost to try and knock out as much of Act 5 as possible. But guess what?? This perfect game logs me and says “an unknown error has occurred. Please try again later. So there goes probably like 300 units worth of boosts and refills. Thanks for making a perfect game that never breaks ever

So stop playing.

How about you stop trolling?

What would the fun in that be?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    ShtickRick wrote: »
    R4GE wrote: »
    Can't help but wonder how you missed every other thread on this before starting another lol
    Hey don’t blame me man

Dont mind me. I just found it funny
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Quick question, when servers go down like this, it’s every single player who’s affected right? Not just a certain area or the general majority
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Then please put it down.. I'm sure kabam is enjoying, watching us grumbling here..
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Servers crashed in the middle of me spinning my GGC and crashed during the open. I swear I saw a 5* Kang. I broke the video game. Hopefully my rewards and or the crystal still exist.
    I think it's safe to say we all love this game, which is why we get so pissed off when it crashes all the time because it never gets fixed just a bandaid put on it. They can afford to fix these servers. I'd like to see what excuse there is for not having done so.
  • ek2gd54da4e3.jpg
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    @Ccannon5 best server down post ever!
    Its everyone. And everyone runs to the forums to either complain or just to watch the show lol
    Servers crashed in the middle of me spinning my GGC and crashed during the open. I swear I saw a 5* Kang. I broke the video game. Hopefully my rewards and or the crystal still exist.

No you didnt. Shut that **** down now.

So stop playing.

How about you stop trolling?

What would the fun in that be?

Lol you got a good point.
  • Game's back bois
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    chaos3430 wrote: »
    lna84eohzxhx.jpg

Good one
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    twas the night before christmas and the servers go down

hey! they always go down!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HChzRB8h6LU
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    This is kabam gift for you on Xmas? Just used a 50% XP boost and a 20% attack boost to go through Maestro in act 4 and after 1 fight I get this error. On coding and restarting says can't log in. There goes my boosts flying away. Got kabamed on Xmas
  • Is it down again. Says error and can’t log in. In the middle of an AW!!!!!!
  • Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    xmf520jfpz9d.jpg
    I think it's safe to say we all love this game, which is why we get so pissed off when it crashes all the time because it never gets fixed just a bandaid put on it. They can afford to fix these servers. I'd like to see what excuse there is for not having done so.

During the issues last time, they stated it was on their providers side. Out of their control. They couldnt do anything about it.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Thanks, I came just to make sure it wasn’t just me, tbh the server going down doesn’t bother me too much because I’m a f2p player and not anything special either
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    So I am stuck at my mother-in-laws house and was doing my first ROL run...way overdue, but I was saving up to do it...well ****...halfway through I encountered an unknown error. Very poor situation. Very disappointing and disheartening.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Lol I'm just hoping that there are sensible people who take advantage of this extra time to look for an alliance so I can recruit them 😂😂😂
    I just beat him earlier today. Used a 4* r5 Quake which I highly recommend.
    ShtickRick wrote: »
    Thanks, I came just to make sure it wasn’t just me, tbh the server going down doesn’t bother me too much because I’m a f2p player and not anything special either

meh, even the f2p players get annoyed and have plenty of room to complain. Servers go down often and it costs them the same as everyone else if they were spending units on boosts or in the middle of something else
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    ha2hnariuw6m.gif
    All this complaining and the game is back up. Barely 10-15 minutes down. Enjoy Christmas Eve people.
    IMWeasel wrote: »
    ha2hnariuw6m.gif

Where has this been all my life