Who should be my next rank 2?

Kaio_400Kaio_400 Member Posts: 20

Comments

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    Kingpin, Rintrah, Archangel and Titania. Cant go wrong with any of those 4.
  • Kaio_400Kaio_400 Member Posts: 20
    I don’t need rintrah because I have two other top tier mystic champs, I have a 5 star ascended max sig archangel already, and Titania can be summoned as a 7 star, the only option is kingpin
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,397 ★★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

Kingpin, Rintrah, Archangel and Titania. Cant go wrong with any of those 4.

What they said but first 3 over tit
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★
    Kaio_400 said:

I don’t need rintrah because I have two other top tier mystic champs, I have a 5 star ascended max sig archangel already, and Titania can be summoned as a 7 star, the only option is kingpin

Having 5* archangel is not a reason to not have a 6* one. And go with ibom as titania is 7*.
    It’s not that I don’t want a 6 star archangel it’s just I have a much better version and I don’t have to materials to r3 archangel also he’s only 20 sig
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Kaio_400 said:

Why did you ask then if you know the only option is Kingpin? What kind of weird trick question is this?
    No I didn’t know who to pick I just needed to dumb it down because there were a lot of options that I wanted to choose
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,244 ★★★★★
    Kingpin or archangel but it seems like kingpin is the way to go for you
  • HulkbusternoHulkbusterno Member Posts: 49
    Choose whomever you enjoy playing most. Or kingpin