**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R3 unduped 7* Hulk or duped 7* Titania???

I have the opportunity to R3 either a unduped 7* Hulk OG or a duped 7* Titania?

I use 6* R5 ascended Herc often, and often pair with 7* Hulk, but could also add Titania to this duo as well.

Thoughts on which to R3?

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,508 ★★★★★
    Who do you like more? I honestly can’t decide lmao. I would’ve said hulk if Titania was unduped, but I’ve been using duped Titania at r2 and she nukes through pretty much any battlegrounds fight I need her to. Hulk can do so much too though, but I’m personally a bigger Titania fan as a character so I’d do her. No wrong choice here though
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    I love my r3 unduped titania, she absolutely smokes most bg fights you wouldn't expect her to
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★
    Titania gets me through so many contents and she is the real BG queen
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Titania is also a more tanky defender than hulk, yep she's easy, hut defines buys a lot of time.
    Plus, a lot of people slips up on her haymaker ability
  • Options
    Ben5757Ben5757 Posts: 20
    i had a similar option and chose titania….have not regretted it… dragon man is next
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    Ben5757 said:

i had a similar option and chose titania….have not regretted it… dragon man is next

Dragon man? Really?

I just pulled him and can take him to R3, but not sure if I should wait for a Chavez, Wiccan, Wong, etc.

I have dragon man as an R3 6* and I’m not a huge fan.