**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4 FINAL Ultron Boss Evade Bug ! [Fixed]

Comments

• RaidouRaidou Posts: 27
    it's not just ultron, just fought Black Widow in 5.2 and she did the same to me.. killed 2 of my champs like this..
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Can any mods bring this to your team please some of us cannot progress because of this. We can't wait weeks or months for the fighting bugs to be fixed.
    @Kabam Loto @Kabam Carbon @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Vydious
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    It Becasse u use M. From the Star and Yeah ikow. He just use a SP so. Jep evade bug is back

Sorry to break it to you but medium attacks are the only way to close the distance, and seeing as parrying that ultron will give him a crazy buff that also isn’t an option.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yo this dude Ultron on some Ultra Instinct ish
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Problem with fixing it now is people have made legend runs against this bugged content. To fix it and make the boss substantially easier would create a **** storm. If you are struggling or think you will struggle just wait till after 31-Jan-2018 and complete the quest. If you don’t want to wait then complete it before hand but it will be much more difficult.
    edited December 2017
    I dont mind waiting as long as they are aware because they seen the thread but no replies.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Grub wrote: »
    Problem with fixing it now is people have made legend runs against this bugged content. To fix it and make the boss substantially easier would create a **** storm. If you are struggling or think you will struggle just wait till after 31-Jan-2018 and complete the quest. If you don’t want to wait then complete it before hand but it will be much more difficult.

I'm sorry but the game doesn't revolve around a few high and mighty players who are fighting for top 100 spots.
    Well, maybe it does lol but most people are waiting till next month to do their runs anyways.

But your logic is flawed AF, because a thing that was bugged for them it should be bugged for everyone else too? LOL.

And I have done Act 5 100%, just wanted to share this so other players may benefit from it, that is, if they fix it.
    edited December 2017
    I would recommend not fighting him right now unless you do not mind spending resources against this bugged out boss. I know for sure my resources are not going anywhere unless they respond.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It Becasse u use M. From the Star and Yeah ikow. He just use a SP so. Jep evade bug is back

Sorry to break it to you but medium attacks are the only way to close the distance, and seeing as parrying that ultron will give him a crazy buff that also isn’t an option.
    Ikow. Im was meant to say it the only. Thing. Becasse Els u have to itersup with a ligt. And Thah also not the Best Sry If it was not clere in the first play
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Happening to me too. Very frustrating as this was supposed to be fixed already.
    Christmas holidays guys nothing will be fixed
    Still no reply mods?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Ikow. Im was meant to say it the only. Thing. Becasse Els u have to itersup with a ligt. And Thah also not the Best Sry If it was not clere in the first play

Yeah sorry but I have no idea what you’re trying to say here, normally just about work it out but not his time, sorry.
    Gonna have to leave this one on front.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    BDLH wrote: »
    I know it isn't helpful, but just try time your attack to not attack when his evade triggers

do you even understand what the bug is or even reached 5.4 content before auto-replying to bump your 1500 post count? Every video and post above yours shows you take instant take damage the second he evades - you cannot time your attack to avoid this. You can have perfect reflexes and stop attacking to block/parry/dash 0.00001 second after his evade and he still hits you.

Yeah I've finished it already mate, it was easy.

I didn't stop after having a couple KO to cry about a bug either
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    BDLH wrote: »
    I know it isn't helpful, but just try time your attack to not attack when his evade triggers

do you even understand what the bug is or even reached 5.4 content before auto-replying to bump your 1500 post count? Every video and post above yours shows you take instant take damage the second he evades - you cannot time your attack to avoid this. You can have perfect reflexes and stop attacking to block/parry/dash 0.00001 second after his evade and he still hits you.

I also took no damage when he evaded...

He just evaded, I took damage when being hit.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Grub wrote: »

I'm sorry but the game doesn't revolve around a few high and mighty players who are fighting for top 100 spots.
    Well, maybe it does lol but most people are waiting till next month to do their runs anyways.

But your logic is flawed AF, because a thing that was bugged for them it should be bugged for everyone else too? LOL.

And I have done Act 5 100%, just wanted to share this so other players may benefit from it, that is, if they fix it.

Actually my logic is not flawed. To keep a level playing field no alterations to any characters unless absolutely game breaking should be made until the period for legends run are over. As you said You completed so obviously the Ultron s evade is not game breaking and he can be defeated. Numerous videos on YouTube attest to the fact he can be beaten with many different champs.
    Call it crying or whining it does not matter we just want the bug gone or at least for the mods to respond to us for just a little peace on mind ok. Besides we all know how long it takes for bugs to be actually fixed.
    edited December 2017
    Sorry but does anyone know if it is day off today for the game team?
  • He is attacking right after the evade bcoz there is a drop in frame rate. And this guy stacks evade for every 7 sec, so after 7sec he can evade at any time.

Use Loki, he is the best champ against this thing.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Came here to post this exact bug, glad it's already got a huge thread going. Super frustrating please fix this as soon as possible.
  • yossyoss Posts: 22
    They won't fix it not anytime soon, it's working as intended.
    Will a 3 star loki work against this bugged out character even though I still do not have one.
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Superman69 wrote: »
    This dude just evades and attacks in an instant. Who did the grandmaster use to train this guy? With Goku or something?

giphy.gif

Fun and interactive content i see :lol:
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I’m having serious issue with this just faced this ultron and he literally evades and attack you at the same time leaving no time to evade or finish a combo
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Y'all are really wanting a BUG to stay in the game. Y'all are somethin else.
    Just want to push this feed back to the top it needs attention and has clear bugged footage in the comments
    Back to the top
    edited December 2017
    Im in the same quest on ultron and I cannot start fighting him yet because of this bug, also you guys will not be recieving payments from me using this bug (money scheme) unless you say you will remove it.
    Still waiting for a mod to comment