Is this doable?

mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,095 ★★★★
Full disclosure, I don't use iHulk much, so I don't fully appreciate his kit.

My opponent had a 6*r4 iHulk vs my 7*r2 sig 40 Sasquatch.

Could this really be done, or is it suspect?

Comments

• HulkbusternoHulkbusterno Member Posts: 49
    IHulk can heal back to full at the end of immortality. his physical burst builds exponentially. very doable.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,095 ★★★★

IHulk can heal back to full at the end of immortality. his physical burst builds exponentially. very doable.

Gotcha. I knew he could keep his health pretty full. I just questioned the kill in general. I obviously don't know how the RNG gods treated the fight, but there were a ton of regen opportunities for Sasquatch in that fight, and I guess I didn't realize iHulk could manage that. I only saw the 50% petrify in his kit. Not sure if that stacks or not.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Gotcha. I knew he could keep his health pretty full. I just questioned the kill in general. I obviously don't know how the RNG gods treated the fight, but there were a ton of regen opportunities for Sasquatch in that fight, and I guess I didn't realize iHulk could manage that. I only saw the 50% petrify in his kit. Not sure if that stacks or not.
    He has a ton of debuffs on sp2, and combine that with petrify and it's a load of heal reversal.
    You'd be surprised how good Ihulk is