Poor Onslaught πŸ™

The biggest question is how he sees his left and right with these metal things on his shoulder? Bro has one dimensional vision. It's very hard to be Onslaught πŸ™

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 β˜…β˜…

Onslaught has always been narrowed minded with a tunnel vision of destruction. He needs to wide his horizon and take a wider view of everything....

Maybe if he did he'd see all the beauty and not try to destroy everyone and everything
    Like the poet said, everything is beautiful in the life if you can see, feel the beauty. Everything is beautiful if you can create a single drop of beauty.
  • OurobΓΈrosOurobΓΈros Member Posts: 1,562 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He is indeed a psych being, so I don’t think he actually needs to β€œsee” anything
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe he just phases while attacking and hence reduces his body density to see his surroundings
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,615 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Onslaught ended up with a bad prototype of the blue scarab yes I know this is a DC reference but believe me you will see it as a blue scarab.🀣
  • Shiv23Shiv23 Member Posts: 21 β˜…
    he looks bad, can't believe they did that to his design. He looks like hulkbuster with a mags suit on. disappointed.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    Shiv23 said:

he looks bad, can't believe they did that to his design. He looks like hulkbuster with a mags suit on. disappointed.

Bruh it’s his character design this is marvel v capcom version like honestly
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Actually I'm glad they made him comic accurate
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,274 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dude's from the 90s which begat some absolutely god-awful costumes and character designs, like Invisible Woman's costume which had a boob window for the 4 logo...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,882 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Dude's from the 90s which begat some absolutely god-awful costumes and character designs, like Invisible Woman's costume which had a boob window for the 4 logo...

Stryfe, Apocalypse and Cable come from the same era. All big chunky boys with incredibly impractical armour/guns/accessories.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,274 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    well, akchually, Apocalypse is from the 80s. He debuted in X-Factor #5 in 1986.