Options

GTA 6 coming out in 2025 - what do you think will happen to mcoc when gta 6 comes out?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I’m guessing 8* will start rolling out. Or atleast teased in game.

Crazy how I been playing the game since release… I still remember when San Andreas came out to!

Mcoc will be around 11 years old by the time gta 6 comes out and i always been thinking maybe we can get mcoc2 or something.

Do you think mcoc in general will have any next generation improvements? Or will we keep playing the same game but with 8* in 2025

Let’s all look back in 1,2 years from
Now in the post lol.

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,582 ★★★★★
    If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

I think this game will stay the same with regards to rarities etc, for as long as they can keep it going. I don't think they'd do a "MCOC II", though.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,582 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Its survived major games it will survive this

He isn't asking if gta 6 will ruin mcoc he's asking if the game will progress and/or how we think it would/could
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    Thing is things will always improve as new tech new stuff they can do with champs and reworks
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

We just thinking how the game will be, the game itself hasn’t changed much and battlegrounds is as close to
    “PvP” as we can get.

Seems like 8* will be here, I stil remember how crazy 6* was when it came out aswel.

What do you think will be the “death” of mcoc?

Abunch marvel mobile games already passed, we’ll see if marvel strike force & future fight will still be around aswel

Marvel future revolution I think? Shut down in less than 2 years.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Bendy said:

We just thinking how the game will be, the game itself hasn’t changed much and battlegrounds is as close to
    “PvP” as we can get.

Seems like 8* will be here, I stil remember how crazy 6* was when it came out aswel.

Abunch marvel mobile games already passed, we’ll see if marvel strike force & future fight will still be around aswel

The death is hard as the games evolved for so much with basic abilities to more complex only way it dies is when ideas run out really or people kinda lose the flame of mcoc or even marvel itself but i think with its player base is more than both the games u listed and has more issues than this, like we still get monthly content where as other 2 are either new characters or new uniforms were as we get new champs and content side quest.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

“PvP” as we can get.

The death will be when the game stops making money. The formula hasn't changed in almost 10 years and it makes more now than ever before. Don't fix what isn't broke.
  • Options
    Like what ive seen also from others is lower communication the problems take longer to resolve and thats where mcoc is better as theres always communication they are engaging with the player base weekly to point here on forums u can communicate with them on stuff which u wont see in mff or msf in my opinion i should state.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    One is a mobile game and the other is console, not the same
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    I presume nothing would happen because the road from GTA to mcoc is not a linear one. That's six detours and an hour into a roundabout in order for that path to make any sense.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    I don’t think 8 stars are ever coming
  • Options

They will in quite a few years as thats how progression goes
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    These games are nothing alike. So my guess nothing will happen.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,267 ★★★★★

Most said the same with 7 star yet here we still at
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,174 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    One has absolutely nothing to do with the other that's like saying a the tesla cybertruck is coming out so you cant use your Honda civic anymore
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,974 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    To me it seems like OP is talking about where the game will be when GTA 6 comes out. Could’ve just said 2025 instead of bringing GTA into it and confusing people, but like everyone else has said, I assume they’ll stick to the formula. I doubt 8* will come until 2027 or so tbh. 6* came out 2018, 7* started in 2023, so I wouldn’t even expect to hear about 8* until 2026 at the earliest
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

This comment won’t age good 😉