Question for those of you who used Juggs in the Necropolis GM fight

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
I’m debating whether to bring Juggs or Wiccan to the fight. Lean towards Juggs as he is beefier and I’ve got him at R4 (vs. R3 with Wiccan). My only concern with bringing him is that he loses his reverse controls immunity when his Gem is down.

Did those of you who used him for the final GM phases have any issues with Gem uptime/losing the reverse controls immunity?

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    He doesn’t. And when you get to phase 3 u want to get hit by his sp2. It won’t kill you and it’ll give you a weakness that you can heal about 8% from willpower.
  • cur53dcur53d Member Posts: 301 ★★
    Not a problem at all. Juggs makes the last phase a joke
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★
    I used him for every phase but phase 3 and I didn't have any problems.
  • RustyoneilRustyoneil Member Posts: 210 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Just like the comment above. You won’t lose your reverse controls, but is going to take a bit to get through the 3rd phase with Juggs. I have an R4 Juggs that I brought for this exact purpose. It was taking so long to get through the 3rd phase, even playing almost perfect. After i died i tried my R5 Aegon for the hell of it because he had some health and I wanted to get as much damage as I could before using the team revives I had left. Aegon does so much more damage, he did more damage in 30 seconds than the minutes of me playing perfect with Juggs. Reverse controls suck, but you can also just brute force your way through the 3rd phase, I didn’t wound him once with Aegon and got through it with 1 or 2 revives. Definitely need Juggs for the final phase
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    OK thanks everyone. Juggs for P4, no worries on losing Reverse Controls, just brute force P3 with Aegon. Got it.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,385 ★★★★★
    Off topic but how is Kate/Shuri for GM if you dont have Aegon
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★

He doesn’t. And when you get to phase 3 u want to get hit by his sp2. It won’t kill you and it’ll give you a weakness that you can heal about 8% from willpower.

Why sp2?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

OK thanks everyone. Juggs for P4, no worries on losing Reverse Controls, just brute force P3 with Aegon. Got it.

Yep, I did the same thing. Aegon makes phase 3 so much more bearable (and quick) if you aren't super good with the GM fight.