**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NO MORE BLOCKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The AI can hit even on block now keep up the good work :D

Comments

• Options
    ?
    it is called lag or android, get iphone if you want to play an apple based game
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Has nothing to do with it being an android or iPhone. Currently have an Android myself and experience no problems, so your point is moot.
  • Options
    anbu7dhonianbu7dhoni Posts: 15
    ?
    it is called lag or android, get iphone if you want to play an apple based game

So from your comment you're saying "for Apple users there is no such lags and crashes" right. Are you really going through all of the forum discussions?

And this game is not only Apple based it's common for both that's why we're getting an Android version of the game.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They are ignoring it for some reason it is getting quite annoying.
  • Options
    correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    edited December 2017
    Yes, this has been going on for months. Basicly had alot of players stop parry stunning and instead intercept or evade / counter. Blocks takes 12 months to register after a backdash, even if u backdash while opponent is using a special and it still have a loading time i still get intercepted by the AI once the animation is over. Even tho ive been spamming block for 11 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.

Sort it already will ya?
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    this started happening directly after 5.4 was out i play the game on a regular basics specially questes and that's imo is the only reason i can think of
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    I’ve been experiencing this really bad today especially. Been going through Road to the Labyrinth 4.3-4.5 and yes it’s supposed to be challenging, yes i am spending revives anyways from my own mistakes, but 5 times today i had to spend revives simply because of this bug. That’s not okay. When you’re 50% of the way through the fight and your character just decides not to block?! BS. When you’re on the final boss and looking like it’ll be a 1 shot so Autofight decides to kick in and stand still. BS. I started a match and autofight kicked in before i got the first parry off. Nobody in their right mind would actually want AI autofight in RttL! This is absurd! They absolutely need to fix this, and we should get real compensation for the units we have to spend for these BS bugs.
  • Options
    TieuTieu Posts: 3
    Some 1 work in kabam please take this stupid MD and Dex trsting out for me everytime i play and l lose this stupid game kick me out that is so stupid anoying please i dont want this stupid testing **** let me have my peace pls pls pls...