**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many revives is a safe amount to do necropolis with aegon?

RH_2005RH_2005 Posts: 3
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Poll

How many revives is a safe amount to do necropolis with aegon? 143 votes

50-75
24%
GamerA_rock007ChovnerKaspYTEntchevvblackdragonighttrollvidalSukhjeetØØØOGAvengerBocksaroxIronman3000xLunatiXxJoshua_EiversJounaaPeeKellmonger8MmaatthheewwTrek26LightsAnimeFlyGalaxyBombWasy1 35 votes
44%
RaganatorTheObiJuanTendersquadSIlverProfessorallinashesfmussapigorganniSamMarquezHendrossSw0rdMasterGodrohrflip3609sbroIamnikeGrootman1294Rayven5220Loki_Poki1280Mrwarren96KevanproGZeezoosdump_monkey 64 votes
30%
Ace_03Il_CuocoLuciusVorenusTime4ASpankingFitnesscwOooMityAnthydrogohardG-Hun-GearSvensktigerCupidSandeepSBirdReynoldsLiquidkoldSplintmbraceGhostboytjieAleorWu_Bangerz23Pikolu 44 votes

Comments

• Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Hard to tell really. Have had teammates do it in roughly 50. Had some teammates top over a 100.
  • Options
    I might go for 140 revives
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    For an estimate, the spread is too big… some do it under 50, some over 200…

But assuming you bring a 6* R5 ascended Aegon, 150 should be a safe bet, unless you screw up badly… 😅

Personally, I plan to bring 75 revives plus whatever I can farm in the 2 weeks before my run, and also 3k units (equals another 75 revives) to be safe… If I don’t have to use all of the units, I will have some leftover for the Banquet event…
  • Options
    Nope, my aegon is rank 4 and he's not ascended I was gonna bring 7 star Odin as well to cheese the tech champ fights
  • Options
    I have no knowledge about Odin…

But from what I’ve read so far, with a r4 unascended Aegon, you will have a tougher time. You may want to bring enough ressources for 200+ revives…
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    RH_2005 said:

Nope, my aegon is rank 4 and he's not ascended I was gonna bring 7 star Odin as well to cheese the tech champ fights

I highly recommend trying to get him ascended before your run if you can. It'll make a big difference in revives spent
    Being able to do 22% damage more can be the difference between doing 20% or almost 25% damage with the same amount of hits, also making it so you can take more blocked its, which might save you quite a few revives
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    The more the better. If you're going in without health potions, better bring more. When getting hit with aegon to get his furies, his health goes down pretty fast.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    It depends on the amplifiers, the amount of potion and your Aegon's ranking.
    An Aegon R5 with medium amps and medium amounts of potions will spend an average of 60 revives per patch
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
    R5 ascend and go at him, everyone should 100% Necro as rewards are really top tier, counting the lane rewards as well as exploration.

There's no reason to r5 ascend him just because someone said nahh, Aegon is the most unstressed, straightforward hero you can use, bit costly on revives but ehh, can't have everything now.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    I used more than this, had never played aegon before, was not efficient with revives in the ramp up, and ran an unascended R4. An R5 ascended would have saved a bunch.
  • Options
    Rebark said:

An Aegon R5 with medium amps and medium amounts of potions will spend an average of 60 revives per patch

@Rebark with amps you mean boosts?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★

This being your first run through with Aegon, make sure you bring a full synergy team for Aegon and a reverse control champ like Juggs or Wiccan for GM. I used over a 100 revives trying to be cute and bring Abs, Shuri for specific fights. Aegon does so much more damage and clears the fight so much faster. I could have cut down so many revives if I would have just went all in with Aegon from the beginning.

Good advice. I've thought about bringing a mystic for viz and Arkhus but I'll probably just brute force it.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    I feel 100 is plenty, provided Ægon is R5 ascended. I don't have great skilz, and I used around that many on my completion run. And that's with just powering thru some fights I found really tough, like Aarkus, Airwalker, Capt Briton, GM.

I'm farming revives to do another path before the revive nerf next month, but it'll be a while for exploration, because I don't want to touch my precious units.

Edit: I feel Heimdall, Juggs and Proxima helped a lot. I brought Shuri as well, but never took off damage masteries, so Shuri felt like a wasted slot.
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    Depends on Skill but 100 should be safe unless youre bunz
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★

I feel Heimdall, Juggs and Proxima helped a lot. I brought Shuri as well, but never took off damage masteries, so Shuri felt like a wasted slot.

I brought a R4 Shuri for Capt.B, it was an absolute waste of a slot. Even with 50 critical shocks on, just didn’t do enough damage at that rank. Plowed through with Aegon and completely regretted my decision to bring her. I should have brought NF and just killed him off.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,834 ★★★★★
    Don’t be selfish and die a bit for the road to the crypt

/s
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    I brought in 110, used 80 or so. First time using Aegon and had a synergy team.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

Rebark said:

@Rebark with amps you mean boosts?
    yep, srry, translate