**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Units No Banquet

I wasted my 5500 units in Underground offer event. I was not aware of December banquet event. What should I do now to earn more units ASAP before banquet Event?

Comments

• Options
    Vidi7Vidi7 Posts: 79

4* arena milestone 12 gives 158(316 twice week)
    6* basic whole 135(270)
    6* featured whole 135(270)
    Clash of something arena 30(60)
    Total of 916 units 1 week so 2748 for 3 week straight. *Excluding the crystal you could atleast expect 2k-2.5k units. Giving grand total of around 4k units that's more than enough for end moment situation like this

Thank you that's definitely useful
  • Options

Pull out your credit card

Not gonna happen lol
  • Options
    VivesectorVivesector Posts: 11
    You have 7 rounds of Arena from now till the end of the event in Jan. You should be able to get 500 units per round with moderate to high arena grinding from milestones and basic arena crystals. 22hr milestones should net you 750ish units. Monthly EQ completion per difficulty is 60 so you can get like 240 there. There's the not another arena event that can give you anywhere between 100-700 units from those crystals. You have 60 in the monthly calender, 300 in the gold track, 150 more if you have platinum track. The 5$ unit card should give you 600ish units before the even ends. So you can get anywhere from 3500 units - 6000 units based on your Progression, commitment and willingness to shell out 5$.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★

• Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Units-Man to the rescue! 💪🏻😏💪🏻
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    On the bright side… if there was ever a year for missing the banquet due to unit shortages, this was it.
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    trash event no need to spend. save your units for 4th of july.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Vidi7 said:

I wasted my 5500 units in Underground offer event. I was not aware of December banquet event. What should I do now to earn more units ASAP before banquet Event?

There is a platpool arena on the 10th I think, that will be worth doing
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★

You have 7 rounds of Arena from now till the end of the event in Jan. You should be able to get 500 units per round with moderate to high arena grinding from milestones and basic arena crystals. 22hr milestones should net you 750ish units. Monthly EQ completion per difficulty is 60 so you can get like 240 there. There's the not another arena event that can give you anywhere between 100-700 units from those crystals. You have 60 in the monthly calender, 300 in the gold track, 150 more if you have platinum track. The 5$ unit card should give you 600ish units before the even ends. So you can get anywhere from 3500 units - 6000 units based on your Progression, commitment and willingness to shell out 5$.

In 22h arena event... Where we will get this much units?? Any snap please..

I too running out of units
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    It reminds me of an old t-shirt:

No job
    No money
    No wife

No problems
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

In 22h arena event... Where we will get this much units?? Any snap please..

I too running out of units
    You get 25 units each 22h event
  • Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Not that I want to belittle the banquet event this year but I am. Keep your units, try to explore the necro and open the daily crystals, you gonna have more success in obtaining useful resources.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★

It reminds me of an old t-shirt:

No job
    No money
    No wife

No problems

Those are all problems tho
  • Options

Pull out your credit card

Not gonna happen lol

Hit all milestones in arena until banquet begins. Pay attention to the 22h events are get the units in the 4th milestone.

I'm tired of playing arena 🥲
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Vidi7 said:

your not missing out on anything crazy
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    No woman no cry