**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Road to the Crypt

Comments

• Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 319 ★★
    That's a really cool event, wasn't aware of it - anyway i did my share, hit 100% last week, good luck everyone for all your runs!
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    Do we know if we get the rewards the 15th or a week or 2 later or much later?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★
    I contributed about 100-125 or so! Finished my completion run this morning. :)
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    Did completion on both of my accounts, so definitely have put some work in towards this! Good luck and many deaths to those still to come!
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 361 ★★
    xNig said:

Going in for another 1-2 paths soon. Got 80+ more deaths to contribute at the very least.

I will also do 1 path..red goblin one.
  • Options
    Bhanu_3000Bhanu_3000 Posts: 34
    Finished my first path of necro today. Did my bit of dying and now we wait for rewards.

• Options
    ChaosticeChaostice Posts: 34
    When could we get those rewards?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    Chaostice said:

The 15th is a Monday. If I had to guess, I’d say that Friday - few days to pull out the botters/cheaters. Luckily for us they will not have contributed too many deaths since they were cheating.

Since I missed the original announcement on this, is 5 Million the final milestone or are there potential additional ones if we max out our pitiful performance?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,436 ★★★★★

Chaostice said:

The 15th is a Monday. If I had to guess, I’d say that Friday - few days to pull out the botters/cheaters. Luckily for us they will not have contributed too many deaths since they were cheating.

Since I missed the original announcement on this, is 5 Million the final milestone or are there potential additional ones if we max out our pitiful performance?
    @Oakenshield 5 million is the final milestone.
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Going on my 3d path in 6 days so have no fear, more deaths will come!
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,939 ★★★★★
    I won’t be contributing to this