Gladiator Circuit Meta

ShevvelShevvel Member Posts: 185
Hey KABAM,
I would like to share my experience in this Gladiator circuit meta.

This meta is unplayable and purely dependent on luck of opponents throwing spls ( which is much less against 6* r4 attacker vs 7* R2 defender because of prestige difference AI will play passive) and one more added trouble is powerful from afar that gives rapid power gain so opponent can throw back to back spls. And as usual 10% regen to 300k health pool champ 3k per tick. No dexing at all..

When I go with any attacker I have to do some damage only then AI used to throw spl frequently (may be incorrect but it's like that only for me) but in this case enemy gains power rapidly but occasionally regeneration happens so almost they got all of lost health back.

This thing made this meta unplayable at least for f2ps who has less 6* max and 7* R2&3.
I would say make the mode fun and competitive instead of giving worst experience.

COME ON BLIND KABAM SUPPORTERS TO DISLIKE AND PUT NEGATIVE COMMENTS.

Thank you

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,991 ★★★★
    One more thing, i see that less that 2.5k folks are in GC, by this time i should be in Uru II atleast, that's just my first win.

• ShevvelShevvel Member Posts: 185
    Ashacekar said:

One more thing, i see that less that 2.5k folks are in GC, by this time i should be in Uru II atleast, that's just my first win.

Yeah, if 1 reason is necropolis, the next is meta is no fun at all.. only frustration awaits. It's okay to lose but this way is too ridiculous.. and f2ps ll have only selected rank ups. They can't rank up like spenders do..
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    While I agree this meta is awful, what does being ftp have anything to do with it?
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    The energy resistance doesn’t help either.
  • TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Member Posts: 185 ★★
    I agree, this meta is awful. I lost 7 in a row after the meta change in GC. Could be a skill issue as I know I'm not the best, but I have a strong roster. It doesn't matter though because opponents won't throw specials, and will regen to full after all my dex buffs from trying to bait get nullified, oh and then after 40 seconds of that I eat a sp3 and die. Good times. I'm gonna finish at 111 points and whatever placement I get after staying put for the rest of the season.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,117 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Having a power gain meta while the AI still doesnt want to throw specials is insane lmao

Battlerealm brawl had nodes in every fight to make sure the AI threw specials. They know AI isn’t throwing specials and are choosing to ignore it. They don’t even need to fix the AI, just implement the same battlerealm special bias nodes so we have a chance to actually play the game in a fun way.