**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

necropolis - aegon v kate?

so the team im planning for the Titania path is,
Aegon as a r4 sig 200
Kate as a r4 sig 100
America Chavez as a r2 7* unduped
Juggernaut as a r4 sig 40 for the GM

for the last spot, im likely bringing Proxima, but i’ve heard Shuri, Sigil Witch, and Doom have been helpful too. but has anyone done it with Aegon and Kate/Shuri? or is it more better to focus on one of them?

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

for the last spot, im likely bringing Proxima, but i’ve heard Shuri, Sigil Witch, and Doom have been helpful too. but has anyone done it with Aegon and Kate/Shuri? or is it more better to focus on one of them?

I used all 3 and it worked out well. My team was
    r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

Used Kate the most, but aegon did Guardian and GM (basically a backup if I needed it too). Shuri was used for Wiccan, DM, and cap Britain. So if you wanna save on revives it might be a good idea.
  • Options
    Moneymike128Moneymike128 Posts: 29
    edited December 2023
    I just did my completion, no Shuri, I brought Aegon (6r4) and Kate (6r5 ascended). On the team were 6r5 Doom, 6r4 America Chavez, and 6r4 Wiccan

Kate did 70% of the heavy lifting. She took Titania, Aarkus, and Omega Sentinel with relative ease.

Doom for Air walker.

Kate again for Captain Britain and Wiccan. (You want max despair mastery if you use Kate on wiccan)

I used Psycho-man to ramp up Aegon. It took a while, but was worth it later.

Aegon did Guardian.

Used Kate again for Valkyrie.

Aegon for Red Guardian.

Kate for Sam Wilson.

Aegon for Cap.

Kate for Nova.

Aegon put in most of the work on grandmaster. Phase 3 I have up on wounding him and just mollywhopped him with heavy-furies and like 12 revives. Wiccan sealed the deal.

Overall I think Aegon is more of a brute-force revive pit solution, but Kate worked better, safer, and faster overall. I think I spent a third of my revives just ramping up Aegon.

Funny enough I pulled 7* Shuri and 7* Chavez from my class crystals (hooray) then a SKILL 2-3 gem (boo).

Wish you luck!!
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I ran Aegon/Shuri/Prox/Juggy/Heimdall. Aegon did most, but Shuri worked(for me) on Betsy, Wiccan(only solo), & for a good portion of Psycho & Dragon men
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,989 ★★★★★

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

Used Kate the most, but aegon did Guardian and GM (basically a backup if I needed it too). Shuri was used for Wiccan, DM, and cap Britain. So if you wanna save on revives it might be a good idea.
    For the titania path, is Shuri still better than Kate for wiccan? R2 shuri vs R6 Kate
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

For the titania path, is Shuri still better than Kate for wiccan? R2 shuri vs R6 Kate
    yeah cuz Wiccans regen on sp1 is kinda crazy, and Shuri with despair does a nice job shutting it down. Fight is really easy with her.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,815 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

yeah cuz Wiccans regen on sp1 is kinda crazy, and Shuri with despair does a nice job shutting it down. Fight is really easy with her.
    Kate also destroys him plus faster but youll need to stack 3 tranquilize and fragility for despair. Managed to solo him with Kate
  • Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 106
    How have people been doing with r4 Kate in Necro?
    I keep hearing that r4 Aegon works, with only a slight increase in revives. Is Kate the same, or will the rank change a lot
  • Options

How have people been doing with r4 Kate in Necro?
    I keep hearing that r4 Aegon works, with only a slight increase in revives. Is Kate the same, or will the rank change a lot

R4 Kate can still work just fine although fights will be a bit longer, boosts will help with that though
  • Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 74
    Would an ascended 5*R5 Aegon work well compared to a 6*R4 ?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

Who did you use for Aarkus and OS?
    I have a similar team but am contemplating replacing aegon with Abs man
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

Kate can do both OS and Aarkus im pretty sure. Youll have to try and keep tranquilize up for Aarkus though. Although ngl i suggest just taking out Aegon and going with absman because youll find yourself using kate way more than Aegon since she needs WAY less revives imo
  • Options
    YodaKaj said:

Ehhh not really. The challenger rating of a 5 star is pretty low so you'll end up being rooted for lots of specials, which in turn will kill you with block damage. Unless youre super stacked on revives i wouldnt recommend
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 100
    Who are the best options for fighting the wiccan? (I only have 1/3 despair)
  • Options
    Jimajohn said:

Who are the best options for fighting the wiccan? (I only have 1/3 despair)

Shuri or void
  • Options
    Moneymike128Moneymike128 Posts: 29
    Tranquilize doesn't really stick on Aarkus because of his tenacity. Kate can still do it, once you get him to the corner just spam sp1 and heavies. And dash back to avoid armor break/coldsnap damage. The pseudo-taunt on Kate keeps him spamming specials, it makes it a pretty easy fight once you get the rhythm
  • Options

Tranquilize doesn't really stick on Aarkus because of his tenacity. Kate can still do it, once you get him to the corner just spam sp1 and heavies. And dash back to avoid armor break/coldsnap damage. The pseudo-taunt on Kate keeps him spamming specials, it makes it a pretty easy fight once you get the rhythm

Yeah thats better advice since i used abs man I was just going off others experience
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

Kate also destroys him plus faster but youll need to stack 3 tranquilize and fragility for despair. Managed to solo him with Kate
    But shuri’s a lot safer/easier for Wiccan? Forgot how far back his specials push you if you were trying to corner him with Kait. My despair is 3/3
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

But shuri’s a lot safer/easier for Wiccan? Forgot how far back his specials push you if you were trying to corner him with Kait. My despair is 3/3
    Shuri is definetly safer and easier, although a great kate player can get him down pretty safely and in like half the time. You can fully avoid wiccans sp1 by swiping back to the end kf the screen, then charge in for a parry to refresh debuffs easily. In the end it just comes down to who you prefer
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

Shuri is definetly safer and easier, although a great kate player can get him down pretty safely and in like half the time. You can fully avoid wiccans sp1 by swiping back to the end kf the screen, then charge in for a parry to refresh debuffs easily. In the end it just comes down to who you prefer
    Thanks. Btw thoughts on putting 1 point in resonate for Kate/Chavez (more so kate)? You could take less block damage allowing you to block the first half of specials more (before dexing for an easy heavy counter) or just taking less block damage during rooted phase?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

Thanks. Btw thoughts on putting 1 point in resonate for Kate/Chavez (more so kate)? You could take less block damage allowing you to block the first half of specials more (before dexing for an easy heavy counter) or just taking less block damage during rooted phase?
    I personally didnt need it but it would probably help, plus its an extra debuff for despair mastery. If you play well enough you'll probably have enough health to take a bunch of specials in the block anyways. If you want to play a bit risky, during the early parts of the fight you can also purposefully get a neutralize debuff to heal with willpower.
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 330 ★★★

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

Heimdal. Make room for Heimdal
  • Options
    Zuro said:

YodaKaj said:

Ehhh not really. The challenger rating of a 5 star is pretty low so you'll end up being rooted for lots of specials, which in turn will kill you with block damage. Unless youre super stacked on revives i wouldnt recommend
    Good to know. THanks
  • Options

Aegon as a r4 sig 200
    Kate as a r4 sig 100

r4 aegon
    r5 ascended kate
    unranked 6* chavez
    shuri r2
    juggs r4

Oh mb, aegon did arkus too, but kate did OS
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    YodaKaj said:

In theory you would think a 5* would be terrible but I know of a few people who did completion with an ascended 5* and said he was just fine. The only revive count I heard from one of them was 60 in total which is really good for a 5*. But, to be safe I’d farm up 80+ just to have ease of mind.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Bringing Kate and Aegon is a waste.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 593 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Which one is the best team? Rank 4 Aegon, rank 1 próxima and Heimdall , wiccan 7* and rank 1 shuri? I also have a duped rank 1 Wong and rank 4 duped juggs
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Bringing Kate and Aegon is a waste.

its just like bringing another champ for a few specific fights tf😭
  • Options
    Heres a question: Which champs are the worst for Necro?