**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Incursion artefacts cap!! Lost so many artefacts.

AvnishAvnish Posts: 361 ★★
What is this kabam. Everywhere there is cap but no info about it. It should be clearly mentioned when you click on the resource. But like gold we just see the info about the resources then how i would aware about the cap. There are so many items where info is missing like incursion artefacts, elders mark, trophy tokens, battle chips, gold etc. So as I user i would treat the same cap for all the resources which shown in the atteched screenshot.

Yesterday I completed zone 25 in incursion i already had 400k+ artefacts. But now I got to know the cap is only 500k. Why kabam the info is missing and we get to know when we lose some resources. And why there is no statsh for these resources.

If I am fool and not able to find the cap info in the game then please be my guest and let me know where I can see the cap info for some resources in atteched screenshot. Last time I lost my elder's mark in the same way after losing I got to know the cap is 9000. I got that recovered from support.

@Kabam Jax Let me know will I get my artefacts if I raise the ticket for recover it.

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    This is an easy quality of life fix. Finding this info outside the game is annoying, I don't remember caps for everything should be in game
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike plz have this change done in next update . This should be a basic thing but here we are literally asking you guys to do it when this should have been obvious to put it already.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,840 ★★★★
    Okie good to know. I m near that mark. Saving for deathless guilly piece as well as want that 7* so i need to balance that stuff. They should increase the mark to be 600k atleast.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Its Artifacts not Artefacts...
    If your going to tell kabam to change something, spell correctley
    Note:idk if i spelled that last word wrong
  • Options

Warlockjr said:

As that one forum spider user would say.
    dang ive been outsmarted again
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,848 ★★★★★

Warlockjr said:

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Explorer? Are you 50?
    That's the joke. This information is so old that it's like they're using Internet Explorer because they just found it out. Internet explorer was known for being astronomically slow and had many memes about it finding about information slower than other browsers such as chrome and firefox
  • Options

Warlockjr said:

oh wait ofc its Spidey Funko lol.
    Classic Spidey Funko
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 336 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Explorer? Are you 50?
    That's the joke. This information is so old that it's like they're using Internet Explorer because they just found it out. Internet explorer was known for being astronomically slow and had many memes about it finding about information slower than other browsers such as chrome and firefox
    Strange that I never found it to be so slow
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Explorer? Are you 50?
    I'm borderline offended. I'll be 43 soon. XD
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    I agree 100% with OP on this post. There should be an easy way in game to find the limit of resources. Hope the next update will have this.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Explorer? Are you 50?
    People in the 50 club would use netscape
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Explorer? Are you 50?
    People in the 50 club would use netscape
    The horrors of dial-up. Waiting for a.....video.....to load.
  • Options
    Thnx @Kabam Jax for the reply. I had raised the ticket and got my lost artifacts. Thanks once again thanks have one time restore policy.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Explorer? Are you 50?
    Really but I searched everywhere in the game app but i didn't find the limit cap for these resources. Even i came to the forum. I didn't even find latest post. Last post i found for October 2022 in that limit got increased to 125k to 250k. But i didn't find for 500k cap limit on the forum and also it is too hard to search a post on the mcoc forum.

And first of all I am more interested to play this game not here to waste my time to search the some resource cap info on the forum. I am just saying these info should be in the game APP not in any post on the forum. That's it. I exceeded the limit first tym and got it back thanks to kabam now i know except gold and loyalty everything has cap. Loyalty has 150k cap.
  • Options

What? I'm mostly surprised that you got back your elder marks. I just thought that I had lost my 2500 when that happened.

But I do completely agree there should be somewhere where it lists the cap.

Yeah you can get it restored by raising a ticket and if you lost any resources first time than you can get it. Kabam has policy to restore each resources one time. They wouldn't restore the same resources 2nd time.