INCURSIONS ERROR “not another anime referente solo event”

SamLeeSamLee Member Posts: 5
I have been playing incursions for the solo event objectives "not another anime reference solo event". I reached zone 10 in sector 6 but the points didnt go up. I know they took it down because it had issues with the points but are the issues back again? Here are some photos

Comments

• MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
    :o
    travgiant said:

You only get points for solo incursions

It doesnt say anywhere it has to be solo incursions at least from the translation to Spanish lol
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

travgiant said:

It doesnt say anywhere it has to be solo incursions at least from the translation to Spanish lol
    “Individual”, all in capital letters.
    edited December 2023

travgiant said:

It says at the top Misiones individuales - individual quests. All of them are individual and all of them have the individual in their title lol
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

travgiant said:

It says at the top Misiones individuales - individual quests. All of them are individual and all of them have the individual in their title lol
    I'm aware and I don't disagree that it could be more specific, but a solo event is a solo event. You earn the rewards yourself. In duo incursions someone else could carry you all the way to zone 25.
  • M2KM2K Member Posts: 5
    Just asking is it only available to High title players? Coz I have it on my Paragon account but not on Cavalier account @Kabam Miike if u can please reply, Thanks in advance
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    It's only available to Paragon+
  • Torino7MTorino7M Member Posts: 3
    Had the same problem, the translation was not done correctly into our native language, shameful.