**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New music for mcoc

Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 836 ★★★
So , next year is gonna be 10th year of mcoc's anniversary . Apart from mcoc , i also play teamfight tactics and in its 10th season , they dished out cool sets of musics when different comps are played . So i wondered , if mcoc should have new music/soundtrack in-game too ? I know our game designs , new champions lore/videos are already a lot , but throughout 10 years , we kept listening to 2 tracks in game and it is kinda like , boring ? So i thought it would be cool if kabam can give their best designed game some love about music stuffs in the next year . My idea is , we have different maps while playing , so each map have its own music track can be refreshed

Comments

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 836 ★★★
    Creditz said:

I've played on mute for 8.5 years anyway

i pretty much permamuted too @Creditz , but i sometimes turned it on back to see if anythings changes
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,227 ★★★★★
    Creditz said:

I've played on mute for 8.5 years anyway

Same, and the LOE is likely not worth it considering.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,561 ★★★★★
    We did get new music a couple of years ago actually
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 916 ★★★
    Jack2634 said:

So , next year is gonna be 10th year of mcoc's anniversary . Apart from mcoc , i also play teamfight tactics and in its 10th season , they dished out cool sets of musics when different comps are played . So i wondered , if mcoc should have new music/soundtrack in-game too ? I know our game designs , new champions lore/videos are already a lot , but throughout 10 years , we kept listening to 2 tracks in game and it is kinda like , boring ? So i thought it would be cool if kabam can give their best designed game some love about music stuffs in the next year . My idea is , we have different maps while playing , so each map have its own music track can be refreshed

You mean, you don't mute the game and play music through Spotify or another app??? 🤔
    Interesting.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

We did get new music a couple of years ago actually

It was when you were going through the quest before it would just have the theme going but now there’s music when ur not fighting and also there is act 7 and 8 but not everyone is on those acts and me personally.
    I think the music distracts my from winning the fight