**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legends attempt

17111711 Posts: 231
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
So I did a legends attempt was prepared time was around 2:23:20 hopefully it’s fast enough I’ve seen others who have done longer times any thoughts thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 708 ★★★
    I would say you're probably good. I got legends titles on 2 accounts, one at just over 3 hours and one at around 2:45. Others in my alliance have also gotten legend with times similar to yours.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    1711 said:

So I did a legends attempt was prepared time was around 2:23:20 hopefully it’s fast enough I’ve seen others who have done longer times any thoughts thanks!!

You’ve done it
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★

Guys is iphone mandatory for legends run?

Seems to load fights faster, but many using android have gotten it
  • Options

Guys is iphone mandatory for legends run?

Got mine on an Android. Members of my alliance have used Android and iPhone to get theirs.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    What difficulty do you have to explore for the title? And is it possible to get it with 6*r3s?
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    Guys I am not aware about this. can any one tell which quest we need to explore in 3 hrs for legend title
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    1711 said:

Times are insanely slow these days. I knew someone above 5 hours who got one, its just about doing it moreso than anything difficult
  • Options
    Wait.. seriously? You can get a legends title by just doing proven and conqueror?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★

Wait.. seriously? You can get a legends title by just doing proven and conqueror?

If you’re one of the fastest 100
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    obsidiman said:

@Furious_Fighter1 & @Avnish
    You need to 100% complete both the proven and conqueror difficulties as fast as you can during the 1st two weeks of the new EQ launch. And yes... extremely possible with 6r3 champs.

Thankyou fellow summoner
  • Options

If you’re one of the fastest 100
    This is more accurate than me saying "as fast as you can".