Options

As a new Thronebreaker, Items in the GBC to me ...

Comments

• Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    arifin74 said:

man im a new tb to and like im a little sad but like some of this stuff aint useless if you have 6* that need sigs
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104

TB’s not needing abyss nexus crystals….

Well, thank goodness we aren’t being offered R2 and R5 stuff. The game economy truly is corrected. 🙄

I am not saying they are not needed; Of course I dont have all best champions yet like Nick/AA, will be happy to add them into roster; it's just that I already have 50+ 6-star champions, including some solid ones ( Herc, Doom, Kitty, HT etc). I would like to ranking up existing champions rather than getting new ones.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited December 2023

what do you need 6* r5 mats for bro :D . Also there's no way you don't need abyss nexus's, Im halfway through necro and Id still happily take an abyss nexus.

Happily for free? Hell yeah
    Happily for 300 units? Hell nah

It's probably going to be a 6* dupe, a max sig hopefully
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    TBs need everything in this crystal.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104

TBs need everything in this crystal.

what do you need 6* r5 mats for bro :D . Also there's no way you don't need abyss nexus's, Im halfway through necro and Id still happily take an abyss nexus.

Okay, maybe the Abyss can be excluded (never had one), but the red section costs 10 signature stones or 1 6-star for 300 units. The 7-star shards in there require 25/30 crystals just to form one 7-star, and it's really not worth it.

And yeah, getting bits and pieces of the 6R5 materials now would be a waste. But if by any chance I manage to form a complete set ( very unlikely from 40 GBC), I would definitely use it to Rank 5 Hercules ;)