Options

Rare Selector

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 757 ★★★
I have none of the rare champs, which would you choose?

Rare Selector 64 votes

Jessica Jones
53%
PantherusNZBigTuna_2054yossege999menIamnikeSCP1504Bugmat78J2_WhoDaPooSymBioteX23ReignkingTWRenaxqqHoitadoGerardot21Josh2507ILoveDrDoomdarkMeliodasSchnoodleSaulovskyMDx 34 votes
Weapon X
46%
Gamerbhuv9191Darkrider05hydrogohardCropDusterZsirhcZrcm2017Luke9523TheninVbnmeo_oOmedennSparx265BeastDadKhellendros138Ioniqus_797Ava_x1Soumemiakas1926LokxHonorable_BluJay 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 516 ★★★
    Same as you, went with Weapon X. Rarer champ to get overall and solid on defense. If you dont care about rarity then Jessica is a better attacker. Plus she is rare enough that you can spring a couple of surprise wins on battlegrounds and AW where her unstoppables and unblockable makes her unpredictable.
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    Weapon X
    I went Weapon X
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    Took Jessica immediately to R4 and awakaned. Will be nasty as BGs defender. Damage is pretty good too.

• Options
    RevileRevile Posts: 17
    edited December 2023
    So without considering rarity, JJ is good defender and decent attacker, while weapon X is mainly a defender?
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 320 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Jessica Jones
    Counter for jassica is rare like valk, jabari, cheelth, Zemo. But weapon x can be killed with anyone who play well with him. I always kill him with Hulkling in aw whenever he is on power burn node..
  • Options
    Jessica Jones
    Took JJ. My first 6* rare Champion. Very happy with that.
    Does she need max sig to be good?