**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necropolis Hercules - Can Kate Work?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,965 ★★★★★
Can Kate do fine? No aegon or wong

Can start with tranquilize to prevent that bs infuriate from messing with everything, but what im concerned about is the stun immunity/block damage from that. Also the protection nodes could just make it worse since you have to bait heavies.

Thinking I could sp2 over sp1 to give him less charges?

Alternatively I can bring in Absorbing Man for him, but i would sacrifice the 20% attack boost NF gives, which helps Kate/Shuri for all of path 2, so trying to see if i can kate or chavez the herc.

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,014 ★★★★
    In theory yes, herc has easy punishable specials with your heavy so it shoulddddd be fine. I used wong so don't Quote me on that lol
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    It can work but he’s a super annoying fight
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,844 ★★★★★
    I used 2x revives on him using Kate
  • Options

I used 2x revives on him using Kate

Good to know. Assume you also had a similar team of her/shuri/chavez. Who was your 5th slot, Fury?
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 167
    It gets a little annoying in his last phase, but it’s a very doable fight. Once you have herc against the wall, you can bait sp1 and heavy spam pretty reliably. In his last phase you’ll have to do the other actions to remove the protections as well, but it’s not too bad.
  • Options
    Sidd777 said:

It gets a little annoying in his last phase, but it’s a very doable fight. Once you have herc against the wall, you can bait sp1 and heavy spam pretty reliably. In his last phase you’ll have to do the other actions to remove the protections as well, but it’s not too bad.

It looks like bringing absorbing man just for him Isnt worth it, ill bring fury for the attack boost and just revive through with Kate
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    Kate handled that fight for me in two revives just the final phase that gave a little problem.