**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The game becomes unresponsive after playing a couple of minutes.

I'm trying figure out what's going on. I'm playing AQ and while fighting a defender for a couple of minutes, the game becomes unresponsive, can't swipe to move or anything.
In fact, the whole phone is unresponsive, where I can't swipe or touch any other apps on screen after pressing the home button on the iphone.
When reset the phone, it then becomes responsive where I can play mcoc, then it starts all over becoming unresponsive.
I tried deleting the mcoc app and restalling it and it's the same result becoming unresponsive after a couple of minutes playing.
If I'm doing something else, the phone seems fine.
Wanted to know if anyone encounter this.

Comments

• Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Yes, same issues playing on an iPad. This has been an ongoing issue for quite some time now, but today was one of the worst it’s been in a while. Happened in AQ, AW, and Arenas. Had to restart multiple times.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    Gardosh said:

Yes, same issues playing on an iPad. This has been an ongoing issue for quite some time now, but today was one of the worst it’s been in a while. Happened in AQ, AW, and Arenas. Had to restart multiple times.

WAs it a game issue or device issue in your situation?
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    What device do you have @WayWorn2525
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    It's an iphone 8plus @Wong_98