**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7 star Hercules, but awakened ability locked. Thoughts ?

I was thinking of a way to have Hercules as a 7 Star. Obviously Hercules awakened ability is OP, being able to go Unlockable/Immortality I feel is what is keeping him from becoming a 7 star. My suggestion or hope would be that kabam makes him a 7 Star, but have his awakened ability locked forever lol. Even when 7 star awakening gems or crystals are available, basically make them useless for Hercules. What are the community thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    No thanks because that’s meant we also never going. To get titant shard whenever we getting him no thanks and he not useless without it but my voting would be NO THANKS
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,971 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Or add to his 7-Star sig ability but retaining his Immortality Buff.

Hercules get poisoned by Battlerealm's air, and takes Direct Damage equal to x% of his health per second for the rest of the quest.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★

Deathless herc change sig ability and make him balanced.

Wouldn’t mind ngl, Herc should just never become a 7 star the way he is
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    Why would you want that?
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 177 ★★
    edited December 2023
    I would honestly love that. Hercules is my favourite champion because he is so smooth to play (Yes he is op with his inmortality but I thats not the reason why I like him) Making him a 7 star with no awakening ability would make him reasonable. Awesome idea tbh but this is just my opinion.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    No 7* hercules but replace his immortality with indestructible buff (no pause no unblockable)
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 640 ★★★
    they will just do what they did with quake (confirmed by kabam mike) instead of changing him they will just leave him as a 6* and not create a 7*